Guys - what sexy lingerie have you bought for YOURSELF

Hi

Just wondering what the male fans of LH have bought to wear themselves...some sexy briefs or a bit of latex? Or how about some sexy tights or stockings or a corset?

Do you wear your purchases in bed? What does your OHthink of them? Do you have any pictures of you in your lingerie?

I myself like stockings and a corset or a sexy pair of crotchless panties.

x

Bought myself a maids outfit does that count?

1 Like

WeeSteve wrote:

Bought myself a maids outfit does that count?

Pics! lols!

Not allowed to wear it yet, Miss wont let me as i was bad :(

WeeSteve wrote:

This seems to be reoccuring, we should really look to see if we can get your display name changed to NaughtySteve

WeeSteve wrote:

Lol - Try to be good so you can upload some pics :)

I dont know if i will upload photos, it depends how brave ilk be feeling <3

I love buying lingerie, sexy briefs, usually lace and such like, stockings normally holdups but have sus's, even some bodies and corsets, love wearing them and the OH loves seeing me in them.

It really turns her on leading to great fun in the bedroom and other rooms! he he .

Love to see myself in nice short skirts, have a selection which show off my stocking legs very nicely, I really want a classic black dress!

Would love to get some patent black leather heels, problem is the size at size 10.

I bought these and they're dead comfy - once you cut the mahoosive label off! ;)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20351

Just uploaded 2 photos for yopu guys with my outfit. be nice

I've bought a few things off lh. Thongs and knickers. Sometimes I wear then out in public under my normal clothes. Sometimes in sleep in them. The crotchless thong is my fave. So comfy and it's the easiest to wear of lot when using toys at the same time

WeeSteve wrote:

Wowee WeeSteve!

You've had unanimous feedback from the girls in the office that your legs look fabulous!

Great pics! ^_^

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Wowee WeeSteve!

You've had unanimous feedback from the girls in the office that your legs look fabulous!

Great pics! ^_^

Seconded! You look great, I have serious leg envy :( x

WeeSteve wrote:

Just seen your pics - BRILLIANT!!! - I agree with Jess and the girls - you do have great legs :) Well done WeeSteve

I agree with jess and the lovehoney girls in the office you have great legs WeeSteve!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Wowee WeeSteve!

Great pics! ^_^

why thank you :D

ooooooooo looking good Steve :)

Thanks everyone :-) as for my legs they arnt as good as they look, I have a weird skin condition that means my lets dont heal properly so I have cuts and scraps from when I was younger on them sadly.
But thank you all so much <3

Oh, so you decided to behave yourself then? Haha!!

I'm ashamed that you probably look far better than I would in that outfit! You've made me want to get one now haha!

MrsMcX wrote:

Oh, so you decided to behave yourself then? Haha!!

I'm ashamed that you probably look far better than I would in that outfit! You've made me want to get one now haha!

Hahaha well accidents happen :P.

And im sure you would look much better in it than i do!