Guys what turns you on more?

I think underwear on is sexier than completely naked, but i love Girls leaving their heels on. Fishnets or similar aswell as the shoes make it even hotter, but i dunno shoes on just makes me sooooo friggin horny!

I prefer semi naked with her boobs and pussy showing off. Although if its the afternoon then she keeps her top half covered it feels a little bit naughty then.

Knowing that a woman is open to try anything ....kinkier the better ! ;-)

I have always loved to have my girls wearing something. My present partner who is now my Mrs is convinced that we conceived our son on the night she wore a very short kilt with stockings and nothing else . We knew we were both very fertile so it didn't take long.

Personally I think women look sexier when left wearing something even if ts only stockings and high heels. Sometimes it can give a woman more confidence if not totally naked. .For the guy it doesn't appear to matter as much and normally she does like me totally naked . For in bed I like her to wear babydolls or silk/satin nighties . I just love the silk rubbing against my skin. I know when sex is off the menu as well eg time of the month as she wears boring cotton pjs :).

If i was faced with the opportunity it would have to be the wet look. drenched in sexy clothes/underwear under the shower or in a pool

j&lxxxx wrote:

For us it depends on what kind of session were having.

If its romantic, then both completly naked so we can massage and explore eachothers bodies.

If a bdsm session, then black pvc/leather looks great, and its up to who ever in charge to decide who wears what, and what is to be removed and when.

If where having a bit of roleplay, eg; naughty school girl/ teacher, then the outfit will generally stay on as that's part of the turn on.

But also love sexy lingerie being kept on, or being peeled off.

Ditto except the romantic bit.. whatever the mood dictates or how we feel

suspender, stockings and high heels - that's what stays on when we get serious

Depends. More often than not naked but thats usually because its after kids are off to bed and more interesting than being in our Pjs lol! I do like being outside and whispering in my wife's ear that I want to do her in the skirt/heels thats turning me on!

If I'm lucky she'll make a point of wearing it in the bedroom with nothing else underneath!

open lingerie, just stockings and garter belt, just in heels

Thong and nothing else.

naked for slumber, waking up ,going to sleep making love., but if its for planned knock your socks full blown sex its got to be high heels, stockings or crutchless tights, thongs,loose french knickers or crutchless knickers, them costumes, basques for role play and bondage, for us there's no one size fits all!!!!!!!!!!!

can't forget red lipstick thats a killer

Sx with a partially clothed partner

A clean shaved/waxed pussy ......one look and i'm hard ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

nothing better than pulling her thong to one side to expose her smooth shaved pussy ;-)

There are lots of ways I get turned on, but I love it most when the OH is in a really dominant mood and really uses me for her pleasure! Absolutely love it - being tied up and spanked, Its bliss!

OwnedByMyMistress wrote:

There are lots of ways I get turned on, but I love it most when the OH is in a really dominant mood and really uses me for her pleasure! Absolutely love it - being tied up and spanked, Its bliss!

so lucky i envy you

I know i'm not a guy, but personally i think women look better with something on rather than naked. Leaving a little to the imagination so to speak, plus i think women are generally more confident with any parts they dislike covered and that confidence adds a ton of sexiness.

However she comes... Typically naked, sometimes afternoon delights will end up being doggy style with bra and top still on (holding bra back for leverage) but we haven't done the full dressing up thing yet...
Basically I'm not fussy 😊

definitely depends on the location and situation