Guys what turns you on more?

Guys I would like to know what turns you on more? to have sex with a woman completely naked? or to have sex with a woman wearing clothes ie... stockings and mini skirt and you insert yourself into her whilst she is still dressed? and do certain clothes left on turn you off? ie a girl who didn't take her socks off? for me if its a matter of a quickie I like the view of a guy still in his clothes ie jeans and t-shirt and cock [removed by moderator] out through his unbuttoned jeans [removed by moderator - penetrating] me.... also if its full on naked sex I don't like guys wearing socks especially white socks!

My preference... Girl dressed as a badger. Me wearing Thomas The Tank Engine wellie boots.

The only "slamming" of which I partake is poetry.

Well La slut.
What really turns me on. A woman who can take control and uses me for her needs.
But also likes role play. Telling me what to wear, especially her clothing and using a strap on.
I do like using ice sometimes or at least my partner has cold hands....
Plus wearing sexy clothing in a shower or bath, water play fells lover through stocking or tights.
What would be nice if a women would dress me in ladys clothes and make up and have a a female friend to join us. Even going out.

Depends on the situation, but if she has taken the time to dress up for me, I like keeping it on where it's comfortable for her.

But I am equally happy just having her naked.

Well I am not a guy but I love a nice set of cute hold-up stockings and a bra during sex, I am not as big fan of woman wearing mini skrits during sex. :) x

I like both really. Sexy undies look great but every day ones should be removed for a naked session!

macspants wrote:

My preference... Girl dressed as a badger. Me wearing Thomas The Tank Engine wellie boots.

You and those badger costumes. I'm a bit jealous

The "look" that my wife gives me when she is horny makes want to rip her clothes, the other thing that turns me on is when she bends over and exposes her sexy thong.

macspants wrote:

Hahaaha! -I have nothing else to say really.

I find my OH prefers if I keep sexy lingerie on. I think this may be because it is a nicelty for him. I don't wear underwear day to day. I inly ever put it in fir show at play time. I hate underwear lol x

Novelty not nicelty lol x

MonsPiper wrote:

Depends on the situation, but if she has taken the time to dress up for me, I like keeping it on where it's comfortable for her.

Totally agree with you !

I Love variety, If we have the time and my wife has dressed up in lingerie it looks amazing. I really don't want to remove it, stockings, corset, etc are a real turn on.
If we have standard clothes and have had a busy day it is nice to strip and naked, sets up the mood.
If it is a quicky during the day we tend to just remove enough for access!

MonsPiper wrote:

+1

I must admit overall I love it when women are naked, but no way am I turning down a lingerie clad women or a hotty in her jeans a vest, just because I love it when she's naked, lol. Variety is the spice of life after all :)

macspants wrote:

This actually made me laugh so much!!

Ruby 66 wrote:

MonsPiper wrote:

Totally agree with you !

I just feel if I take it all off within seconds, which I really do want to do sometimes, I like to enjoy having the clothing still on so I can enjoy the full benefit of it, and hopefully let her know I like it on her!

Well, if my lady is wearing her miniskirt, there is only one thing that means. I'm not removing anything she's wearing, just moving it aside.

As for which I prefer, either is good, although there is something lovely about a miniskirt clad lady bending over and subtly revealing herself.

For us it depends on what kind of session were having.

If its romantic, then both completly naked so we can massage and explore eachothers bodies.

If a bdsm session, then black pvc/leather looks great, and its up to who ever in charge to decide who wears what, and what is to be removed and when.

If where having a bit of roleplay, eg; naughty school girl/ teacher, then the outfit will generally stay on as that's part of the turn on.

But also love sexy lingerie being kept on, or being peeled off.

"La slut" depends on what you're wearing, if it was a black PVC cat suit then I would leave it on just unbutton it![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

MonsPiper wrote:

Ruby 66 wrote:

MonsPiper wrote:

Totally agree with you !

I just feel if I take it all off within seconds, which I really do want to do sometimes, I like to enjoy having the clothing still on so I can enjoy the full benefit of it, and hopefully let her know I like it on her!

I agree, But I do have a bit of a thing for stocking clad legs,, and the OH has lovely long legs, ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)manly as long as the OH is comfortable we go with the momment.