Guys who refuse to wear condoms

Can I put a different spin on this?

When my OH and I first got together we used condoms, the relationship blossomed and as we were mutually exclusive we dispensed with these. Marriage & 2 kids later led to the decision for me to have the snip.

So what relevance has this to the conversation? Well we now use condoms as part of our tease & denial play. We get the thickest ones we can buy and that ensures that the sensation is reduced (only a little I must say) to help prevent me from cumming.

As I said a slight twist but condoms don't have to be a no fun item.

I always wonder how many of these guys would continue to refuse if it became clear that this meant they really wouldn't be getting any?

In my experience some would obviously prefer it without but will then happily wear one if you really put the foot down..

I was married for 46 years had the snip after our second child no problems in a long term relationship I recently lost my oh it would worry me now as you hear so many stories of std I think it is important to be careful

I don't even know why this is open to discussion.

If you are a lady in a new or newish relationship and the guy isn't prepared to wear a condom then send him on his bike. Its not worth risking your own health nor your ability to have a family in the future. Don't forget many STDs don't have obvious symptoms .

Don't gamble ladies its just not worth it .

mysteron wrote:

If you are a lady in a new or newish relationship and the guy isn't prepared to wear a condom then send him on his bike. Its not worth risking your own health nor your ability to have a family in the future. Don't forget many STDs don't have obvious symptoms .

Absolutely agree! New or casual relationship should automatically mean using one whilst a committed relationship means you get to choose. If you're spreading love unprotected then you're likely to be spreading other stuff too... :-)

My first wore one the first time but it fell off! We went with the pull out method because I'm a moron until I got the implant, I'm allergic latex though so have never used one since but only slept with two other guys, 2nd was a lovely bloke who I trusted was clear, then I had a test done as I was a bit sore but clear, then met OH., he bought some but I refused, I trusted him to be clear and had the implant so wasn't really worried
If I was regularly having one night stands I'd be carrying latex free condoms with me but I only sleep with people I trust so it's not a problem

I will use them at the beginning of a new relationship but I also hate condoms myself as they bring me out in a mild rash ( I am probably allergic to latex).

mysteron wrote:

This, completely, and also with the genders reversed! I don't get why anyone - regardless of gender - would take the risk.

A man is perfectly entitled not to want to wear a condom during sex, just as you're perfectly entitled to not want to sleep with anyone who won't wear one.

The only guy I've ever had sex with that didn't wear a condom is my current boyfriend. I've been on contraception since 14, and have always used condoms up until meeting my now boyfriend. I would say if he refuses to wear one he doesn't deserve to sleep with you!

PetiteJess wrote:

I will use them at the beginning of a new relationship but I also hate condoms myself as they bring me out in a mild rash ( I am probably allergic to latex).

You can get non-latex condoms, they are more expensive but if you go to a clinic some hand them out for free.

I will always wear one and insist others do until in a relationship and we have both been tested. I also start using them again after either of us have sex with someone outside the fluid-bonded relationship. They are a hastle, the feeling isn't the same but for 20 minutes of fun, it's not worth putting the rest of your life at risk.

Well I know it may be not really the point of the thread but there are some guys out there, perhaps including me ;), that actually like condoms.

As a general thing though if someone's not willing to wrap up (latex alergy is not an excuse by the way as there are alternatives! Skyn best that I know of) then best to say goodbye ... who knows who else they have said that to.

Anyway just my thoughts ... rant ends :)

definitly a no go unless you both have the all clear the fact he would just refuse straight out is a red flag if he has refused to wear one with you then hes done it before. there is no excuse and it is not worth the risk if you are in a long term sti free relationship then there is no need for them if you on other contraception. But i would urge you to use them if you are in a none monogamous partnership or if you are just startting out definitly

Wearing a condom is his choice. Allowing him into your bedroom is your choice. The two events do not necessarily align.

Its not just guys btw, ive been with two girls who both took it as an insult I wanted to use one and made me feel like a was being a right b******d for it.

Unfortunately, this is extremely common (where I'm from anyway) but to be honest I see it as very immature and hopefully wouldn't be attracted to people like that anyway. A lot of men/"boys" don't like the way they feel etc which is hugely selfish as I'm sure if men ever had a risk of being pregnant they wouldn't like the way that feels either !!!

I will only ever have sex without a condom if I trust my partner and they have been checked (I'm on the pill) . However, my last boyfriend cheated on me so that comment is pretty hilarious !!

An above comment was made 'no glove,no love' ... ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Bow ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

mysteron wrote:

+1 couldn't say it better. And be prepared, have your own condoms WITH you and hand him one.

Lee Loves Honey wrote:

Its not just guys btw, ive been with two girls who both took it as an insult I wanted to use one and made me feel like a was being a right b******d for it.

Oh holy hell, who are these women? The fact you want to protect your health and prevent unplanned pregnancies makes you a swear word... so confused?!

Me too, just cant win sometimes lol