Guys who refuse to wear condoms

Is this a common thing? I slept with a guy recently who wouldn't use one

It's not a common thing in my world, they would not be welcome a second time.
http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/this-womans-picture-of-a-condom-on-her-arm-has-gone-viral-for-all-the-right-reasons--Z1F248aWXg

Oh don't worry I'm no longer talking to him

It would be a big huge nope for me if a guy refused to wear one, there are no excuses for it!

I am usually the person that doesnt like wearing them not the men lol, although i would always wear one until i completley 100% trust the person x

If a guy straight up refuses to wear one, its a red flag and frankly I would get away from him sharpish. If a girl can fit her forearm in one, and if you have good quality ones handy, there is NO excuse to not wear one. NONE.

i totally agree no condom no play thats it.

I have only ever met one guy who insisted on wearing a condom. The others either whined about it or flat out refused. My feelings are "No glove, no love".

My OH and I tried condoms in the beginning of our relationship and we both hated them. They feel awful! We did attempt sex with them on but 80% of the time we were unsuccessful because they would make my partner go soft. He hated the feeling of them, and we tried super thin ones too! We both waited a month for me to sort a suitable contraception for myself and then were able to have sex freely and safely. Without condoms does feel so much better! I'd have a red flag if a guy outright refused to try one though... There's no excuse to not have SOME form of protection unless you fancy having a little bundle of joy!

The oh and I did use condoms when we first got together but They felt horrible so we took the decision not to use them as she prefers sex without them

My husband never really liked to use them at the start of our relationship but as we where waiting for his std results to come bk which came bk all clear he wasn't going to get any else so he reluctantly wore them then but now says no to them but I have a coil fitted so its all good but I also hate the feeling of them after he's cum and pulls out so not using them suit us both but if I was ever with someone new it would be necessary till I could trust them x

I would not allow sex with guy I do not know, or know him for short time, without condom, either male, or female. It is a no go for me.

I have not met such guy yet, luckily. Obviously in long term relationship,after you do the tests to make sure it is safe, most people go and use other protection method to prevent pregnancy.

If you are a collector of STDs then don't use a condom .

In a well established relationship, if other form of contraception are used the of course its less important.

But you ladies especially, and guys to a certain extent need to protect yourselves at the beginning of a relationship until you know your partner well enough. I recommend all you ladies to have access to a supply just in case your guy forgets .

Keep sex safe.

Just my view.

mysteron wrote:

If you are a collector of STDs then don't use a condom .

In a well established relationship, if other form of contraception are used the of course its less important.

But you ladies especially, and guys to a certain extent need to protect yourselves at the beginning of a relationship until you know your partner well enough. I recommend all you ladies to have access to a supply just in case your guy forgets .

Keep sex safe.

Just my view.

Well said, that man! :-) It wouldn't just be the bundle of joy that I'd be worried about! Lol

If you're with a trusted partner and you're both clean then why interfere with the fun. If you're hooking up or not sure then it should be mandatory, that said I'd not sleep with a random person so it doesn't really come up for me.

Never known anyone to refuse!? Now in a long term relationship me n bf dont tend to use them although im on other forma of contraception :) although he is the only person ive been with that havent used condoms 100% of the time.

As a general rule I definitely go by no condoms no sex!!

The guy I lost my virginity to wore one but at the 'end' of the sex, he pulled it off without telling me and came inside me. I have no idea and it was really disprectful and I refuse to see him anymore lol. I was also not taking contraceptives or anything like that. Luckily, I didn't get pregnant but it really could have gone the other way..

lmh95 wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

The guy I lost my virginity to wore one but at the 'end' of the sex, he pulled it off without telling me and came inside me. I have no idea and it was really disprectful and I refuse to see him anymore lol. I was also not taking contraceptives or anything like that. Luckily, I didn't get pregnant but it really could have gone the other way.

Kittycat that's awful. What a horrible thing to do to you on your first time or indeed anytime of having sex! Condoms should stay on unless you have both agreed to take it off or not use them. He risked your health and didn't deserve to be the one that you lost your virginity to.

I'm definitely in the "no glove, no love" camp. Unless you are in a committed relationship and have both been checked out there is just no way I would risk it. You don't know who they have been with and who those people have been with before that.

As others have said once you are in an established relationship, have the all clear and have other forms of contraception sorted out then go for it if you want to.

I grew up in the days of the Aids advert on telly and between that and the fear of unwanted pregnancy I would never be able to have casual unsafe sex.

So true. I also ask guys who I'm dating that if we have sex at some point and we don't want to use condoms, that they get tested beforehand. It might seem silly to ask that if if it's not a comitted relationship but that's just the way I am

Kittycat102 wrote:

The guy I lost my virginity to wore one but at the 'end' of the sex, he pulled it off without telling me and came inside me. I have no idea and it was really disprectful and I refuse to see him anymore lol. I was also not taking contraceptives or anything like that. Luckily, I didn't get pregnant but it really could have gone the other way..

Oh no, that is really disrespectful and also very dangerous. Although there are pills you can take after sex, to prevent pregnancy, it is still dangerous because of possible std.

The pill does work, my friend had to use it. They had to temporarily use condom and it tore, but it is not a nice pill to take. She said the period was three times as bad as it normally was for her.

Not being harsh,but more fool you for still having sex with him after he refused,there`s no excuse for refusal in this day and age.