Hair pulling

I’ve always wondered what’s good about hair pulling during sex…

Do women (and men too for that matter although I’m losing my hair very quickly!! :joy:) like having their hair pulled, and if so, in what positions? I only ever really imagine it to be in doggy but do people do it in other positions?

What’s nice about it (being on the receiver end) or is it purely a sub/dom thing?

And what about those of you that like to be the one that pulls hair?

Sorry for all the questions!

6 Likes

I love my hair being pulled :heart_eyes: it doesn’t matter to me which position your in, it feels good. It’s definitely all about the control for me, which I like a lot.

4 Likes

I like my hair pulled as long as its done right. Im submissive so i enjoy that feeling of being controlled!!

4 Likes

I love it too (receiving end). It’s a moment of handing over of control.

4 Likes

He will pull my hair sometimes in a kiss situation, laying next to each other. I dunno why I like it, but it puts a huge smile on my face, probably because I know it will be a good session.

6 Likes

So from these responses so far it’s a feeling of being controlled and/or you’re wanted by your partner?

Is there any element of it physically feeling good? Or just that it’s the mentality behind having your hair pulled?

1 Like

@James89 great question. For me its as much of a sensation thing. It stings but in a good way.

4 Likes

There are lots of endorphins and also tons of nerve endings stimulated when pulling hair…it feels so good.

I love it when giving a blow job…also in face down ass up PIV

Awesome feeling…

6 Likes

I love my hair being pulled and not just during sex.
I’m very much the submissive, I love being controlled by him.
If I don’t obey him, and keep denying him, he’ll grab my hair and pull me close into him, and tell me again in a more demanding tone of voice what he wants me to do. And if I still deny, he’ll pull my hair a bit harder and ‘force’ me to do what’s asked of me.
I do love how it feels when he pulls my hair, that stinging sensation, but in a good way.

Another one is when I’m giving him a blowjob, he’ll grab my hair and ‘force’ my head while talking dirty to me.

During sex I love the position with my face down with my ass in the air, with him pulling my hair, and the occasional ass slapping.
Sometimes if we’re doing anal in the spooning position, he’ll pull my hair.

3 Likes

I love having my hair pulled during sex (I’m f).

Best positions are doggy and me on top for hair pulling.

My bf loves doing it to me, but not me doing it to him.

3 Likes

Mrs Kink likes having her pulled when we’re in the doggy position or tied up, and I get off on doing it, it’s the dominant/submissive element that’s a turn on

2 Likes

I love love love having my hair pulled… either in a come here to kiss me closer and harder sort of way or in a get your head down and do as I say sort of gesture …
I also love having my hair tugged from behind whilst during doggy style like reins on a horse if it’s in a pony tail (guess that’s why this style is named as so).
It’s sensation, gesture , control, all of it !

3 Likes

I love it when my husband pulls my hair, he’s quite gentle and doesn’t cause me any pain though. It’s a feeling of being “controlled” and “forced” to do something. I also enjoy the sensation of my hair being played with whether it’s pulling or just running his fingers through it. I guess it stimulates a lot of nerve endings all at the same time. Lots of people enjoy a head massage (not including me, lots of greasy hair, ew!) so I guess stimulation of the scalp must be pleasurable for lots of people.

2 Likes

I like having my hair pulled and think in many ways it’s like a dominant thing

1 Like

Very rare my OH will pull my hair as i am so hair sore. But i love it when i refuse to do as im told and he grabs my hair, usually rocking the mum bun, and pulls it.
Turns me on

1 Like

Mrs. Val is not a fan of the hair pulling. She usually has hair extensions weaved in and they already tug at her head… me pulling her hair sort of pisses her off…lol

2 Likes

When I have my hair extensions in I don’t let them be pulled either, they cost far to much :joy:

I’m now with someone who likes to hold my hair whilst I’m giving him a bj and i must say it really turns me on. Nothing submissive about it just passion!

6 Likes

My wife loves me pulling her hair. I normally give her head hair massage and pulling whilst watching TV on the sofa.

Then when we’re getting going I pull her hair lots and she says it’s very orgasmic but sometimes makes her a bit too chilled out and she says she can’t move hehe. But she does then we have sex.

Sometimes during sex and bj I pull her hair too which she says she enjoys.

4 Likes

When I’ve seen this happen it looks flipping hot!

2 Likes