Hair Pulling

The wife doesn’t usually instigate things out of the ordinary when the bedroom is involved however, while having a play the other night she was laid on her side during foreplay and told me to pull her hair while doing this and still touching her body she had a huge orgasm and it seemed to really heighten the mood for her and she was very much in the mood pretty quick when the hair pulling started.

Has anyone else had a similar experience or like to have their hair pulled during foreplay or intercourse?

2 Likes

My OH enjoys having her hair pulled during intercourse, I think it is one of the reasons that she keeps it long.

1 Like

Yup I do love a bit of hair pulling especially from behind :smirk:

Most definitely :100: I love the hair pulling. When he’s being very dominant, he’ll do it when he’s face f••king with me on my knees. And he’ll carry on doing it during sex too, from behind is my favourite position :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Rough play is fun - I love nights of major passion where he is very forceful (consent agreed) and hips my clothing off me and forces me to do things while pulling my hair or squeezing my boobs :lovehoney_heart:

We both enjoy it - though with short hair it is quite difficult! It definitely heightens pleasure for us. Should always be done with consent and with care to not yank anyone’s head backwards too quickly

1 Like

Yes, we do enjoy it. I remember the first time. We were doing anal and wife wanted me to pull her hair and slap her ass. She really loves me to slap her ass during anal.

1 Like

I didn’t know until recently that I absolutely love my hair being pulled by my OH. It :100: heightens my pleasure and can help me to orgasm. Also didn’t know that a hand around my throat and soggy ears snogs also seriously turn me on :fire:

2 Likes

Big no no for me - if my bf pulled my hair I would hurt him back - sorry but not sexy

My OH is very vanilla and has become a bit of a pride. Not adventurous at all in the bedroom, but one thing she does like is having her hair pulled! Not a massive yank but a strong yet gentle clasp.

Before she stopped giving me BJ’s I would love to grip her hair while she went to work on me

2 Likes

Hair pulling is usually always part of our encounters. My wife loves it most in doggy while slapping her ass. I enjoy doing it as well.

3 Likes

We both like this, pulling hair from behind, maybe combined with some spanking.

2 Likes