Hair removal cream (intimate area 😉)

Good morning ladies and gents☕. As I don't mind shaving down below for that lovely smoooooth feeling it can be a little time consuming. I don't fancy waxing as just the thought of it brings a tear to my eyes.I know I'm a big softy😉🤣. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a hair removal cream for use in the nether regions. Tia

Waxing isn’t really that awful. It’s hurts for a short time and then your lovely and smooth.

Waxing isn’t really that awful. It’s hurts for a short time and then your lovely and smooth.

Sorry for posting twice

I once used the Veet hair removing cream.. here is a warning for you.

I wear joggers and mostly loose fitting bottoms so my legs are rather hairy. I gets in the shower, wash and get everything nice and warm. Stand out the flow of water to apply the cream, put a nice thick layer on and stand up straight to wait the 5mins it takes to work.

With the hot water and atmosphere everything was extra relaxed and dangerly... not only did it remove the hair in the intimate area it also removed two large circles on my inner thighs where my balls rested.

It was not a good look >.<

There was a lengthy review section on Amazon concerning the after effects of using Veet on your nether regions, it was both hilarious and horrifying, don`t use it down there!

WillC wrote:

There was a lengthy review section on Amazon concerning the after effects of using Veet on your nether regions, it was both hilarious and horrifying, don`t use it down there!

I saw that - it was genuinely amazing.

I should really try waxing, absolutely hate razor burn!

I've used a male hair removing cream.

Read the instructions very carefully.

Tried first on a non sensitive part of my leg and things where fine.

I trim above, as my wife likes hair left there.

When it comes to doing my balls and base of my penis, I sit on the edge of a stall with my legs apart and apply the cream.

Leave for the correct amount of time and rinse well in warm water, dry gentle, and then I personally gentle use some vitamin E cream.

I have now being doing this for 6months, every 2 to 3 weeks and have lovely soft, smooth balls.

And I try to cream them every day.

May not be the best solution for everyone, but worth a try, be careful and good luck.

I just use an electric shaver tbh and it does the job for me, quick and painless

I just use an electric shaver tbh and it does the job for me, quick and painless

There are many threads about this subject , but I am too lazy to find them . I am a lover of sugar waxing ! It really does not huurt much at all to me . The only drawback is I need my wife to do my balls and bum . If I had to do something else I would go back to Magic Shave Powder . It is super cheap here in the US . It has a somewhat nasty oder while using , but after cleanup the oder goes away quickly . Note , on ANYTHING you use , try a small test area first ! Everybody has a different sensaivity .

If you want to see how well sugar waxing does , just remove the can in my picture . Makes for a smooth play area !

Tend to favour Nair Sensitive Cream. Does the job and doesn’t cause any reaction but, as Oldman says, test on a small area before you smear all your bits with it.