Hair Removal

Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place or been asked before. What do you all use for hair removal is sensitive areas. Up until now I always shave but find it doesn’t last that long. Today I decided to try a change and have ordered Premium intimate hair removal by NO HAIR CREW. Has anyone tried this type before and how was it?

There are a number of threads on hair removal if you look further down the forum. I've tried 'sensitive' creams and they gave me skin burns, epilators are just too painful so at the moment I'm shaving daily and using a home IPL device for, hopefully, permanent results. I haven't tried waxing or sugaring yet.

I've always just used a plain body hair trimmer. Bit of patience requied but it's soft, smooth and leaves no nicks or irritatino for me.

1 Like

I've tried the top brand, intimate area, sensitive skin, no rash, no burn removal creams and every one of them caused both a rash and burn despite following the instructions to the letter so I've gone back to a 5 blade razor with a good quality body shave gel and get none of those issues. It's a bit of a faff but now part of my daily shower routine and takes a couple of minutes but still quicker than cream.

Although I shave every day if possible, I also find that if I don't have time and miss a couple of days, the shave is much smoother and lasts a bit longer.

1 Like

Here is another thread .https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1910525-finally-smooth-again/page-2/#p1928814

The only thing that worked for me was IPL. I still get a bit of fine regrowth but that is easy enough to remove with an epilator.

I have tried various shaving methods, various waxing methods and even sitting for hours and plucking individual hairs. IPL is the only thing that has given me long term smoothness that I am happy with.

1 Like

And for the men i found woowoo intimate in shower hair removal cream for women rather good. Tried others and got “the burn”, yes some with this if left on for too long! I’d say worth a try. Any other suggestions for us men…

@rumbled haven`t used hair removal cream in years, but the smell put me off! I use a quality 5 blade razor like a Mach 5, non foaming gel-King Of Shaves, a good soak in a hot bath, shave last after letting enough water out so that you can lie down with your bits above the water line. Lying down gives you good access to all parts and easy manipulation of your bits and bobs. Moisturise after if you like. This method has served me well for years, and just like your face, the skin down there gets used to regular shaving. Hope this helps!

1 Like

I prefer to just trim the hair quite short (no guard on the trimmer) and use the Gillette Fusion Styler 3-1

I’ve used it for years although had to replace after a long period of use.

I shave down below using a 5 blade razor and shave stick. I also have a hairy chest and I hate it so use that all over too. Always happy with the results

1 Like

Hi @Curums123 Don’t forget that linking to competitors is against the Forum Rules (rule 8).:+1:

(they may update them later, but they’re still the same as the old ones at the moment)

so the old razor seems the favoured way then? what about anal hair? ive always used hair removal cream for that but it comes with the risk of burning. ive actually found the same tube of cream can burn one time and not another strange . but the best ive personally used is veet for men - chest and body . but some input on other peoples advice would be great.

let us know how the no hair crew goes stevie :+1:

interesting on using the wax coating. might have to give that a try. to be honest only once have i had burning around anus using cream and it was very uncofortable for a day or so. usually if i experience burning its on the very inner leg wear it meets scrotum. lol. but i regardless i always find i have to shave afterwards anyway but it clears most up but never shaved around anus. very scared to to be honest

Get a Phillips BodyGroom. You have the standard style clipper head, for various lengths and no guards. Then you also have the foil shaving head, you can put that directly on skin for a close shave without the worry of teeth nicking your ball ball. The shape means you can get behind and especially with the foil head, again you don’t have to worry about nicking.

No razor burn that way or ingrown hairs. If you’re a hairy man like me, going short/hair free in certain places means you need to trim down other areas to make it look natural and this bit of kit was perfect.

1 Like

I go all-natural now and only trim from time to time, but waxing worked best for me when I wanted to be bald down there.

It’s painful but it’s worth it.
After waxing, I’d wait 2-3 days for the skin irritation to fade off and then I’d shave the small hair that couldn’t be removed with wax.

I’ll have to look into that. Thanks bud.

Roughly how long does this last before you need to do it again.?