hair styles and colours.

OK here's a different slant what hair colour do you prefer, long short ect that you think sexy Oh I'm talking head hair here.

here's mine, short no long hair ever, no crew cuts either, I prefer dark hair with or without grey, Yes I'm female so everyone what gets you going

I love the look of men with long hair and a bit of stubble on tv and in movies... But that's usually because they look filthy and like they would toss me about the bedroom for hours on end. But in reality I go for the clean cut.... Short hair, no shaved heads. Preferably dark or grey because I like older men.

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I love the look of men with long hair and a bit of stubble on tv and in movies... But that's usually because they look filthy and like they would toss me about the bedroom for hours on end. But in reality I go for the clean cut.... Short hair, no shaved heads. Preferably dark or grey because I like older men.

I too should have said older men, my first turn on was Roger Moore as Bond, Daniel Craig though brilliant Bond doesn't turn me on. Hair has to be dark.

For me its either shaved or crew cut , preferably dark and with some stubble.

As long as it's dark in colour and they can pull off the 'style/look' then anything I'm not fussy, just not attracted to light haired guys one bit.

I do love lots of hair. Preferably dark and at least long enough to run my fingers through and if it's paired with blue eyes I'm sold.

CocoGirl wrote:

I do love lots of hair. Preferably dark and at least long enough to run my fingers through and if it's paired with blue eyes I'm sold.

+1

If you had asked me years ago I would say blonde, rough spikey style - maybe a little longer where it starts to brush across the face but no more. And facial hair was 'disgusting' lol

However my partner is the complete opposite of that!! When we met he had dark brown hair as long as my own and despite being just 15 he had more of a beard than my dad could even have hoped to grow if he failed to shave for 6months lmao

I would say I hated body and facial hair and yet I seem to have fallen in love with a bear for all lack of better description.

Now 5 years later, (although I got him to cut his hair a bit shorter) - I don't know if its cause I'm accustomed to it or I'm just getting older and growing up but everyone I see that I think "ooh" has the same style beard, tanned skin, messy hair, rugged look that he does!! Least I can say my eyes don't wander too far it's not my fault so many people in this town look exactly like him lmao >.<

Dark & short but enough to gel, with a slight well kept stubble ... Corrrrrrr :)

Long and blond on a pretty face....I'm talking on a guy

My OH is bald and old .....and not pretty LOL

Sinner wrote:

My OH is bald and old .....and not pretty LOL

So is mine and I love himto bits.

In fantasy, a full head of dark hair, styled, not too short or long.

Worst for me on a man is bald on top with a pony tail; just looks wrong.

capricorn13 wrote:

Worst for me on a man is bald on top with a pony tail; just looks wrong.

Totally agree. I'd rather he just shave it all. My OH has long hair and if he ever started going bald he said he'll just get rid of it all.

The first thing I look for in a guy is a beard, but a close well groomed beard, not Robin Williams in Jumanjii. I've always gone for guys with really long hair and a beard. Thankfully my OH has both.

But I hate it when a guy has lovely long hair and it's always greasy and he doesn't take care of it at all.

I prefer my OH to keep his "surfer" style, but he keeps it shorter as his chosen career is in driving so prefers not to have it in his eyes.

I like mine to be long, its almost down to my bum now. All natural as well Lol xx

I prefer my OH to keep his "surfer" style, but he keeps it shorter as his chosen career is in driving so prefers not to have it in his eyes.

I like mine to be long, its almost down to my bum now. All natural as well Lol xx

I'm a fan of medium length dark hair with some facial hair, but not a beard

I love short dark hair, yes I am a man and thats how I like my OH's hair like Frankie's from the Saturdays, Brunettes are best!