Hairy Chest

Do you prefer a hairy chest or like it slick?

1 Like

Slick and smooth 100%

4 Likes

Hairy chest and happy trail for me

4 Likes

Love a hairy chest

3 Likes

I love rubbing my face on it and getting all the scents on me. I think I spend too much time with my cats :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I love my hubby’s hairy chest :heart_eyes:
Not too hairy, but the perfect amount for me to run my fingers through it. Rubbing my face, and nose through it, smelling his pheromones :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Up until hubby I’d only been with smooth chested men, some by choice (weight trainers who shaved) some who just didn’t grow anything on their chest!

So I’d only experienced smooth chests and thought that was what I like… then onto hubby, and while I can get a face of fuzz when cwtching up to him, there is nothing better than running my fingers through his chest fuzz!

2 Likes

Nope, not into the hairy chest thing. Reminds me too much of my father, and that’s just EWWWWW.

My husband doesn’t really grow much body hair, and what’s on his chest is minimal. And he removes that…somehow.

Now, girls with the occasional stray nipple hair are kinda cute. They always look like they forgot something.

2 Likes

I’ve just edited your question so it’s open to all users, as per forum rules

Personally I have no preference, my partner has sensory issues regarding their body hair so they shave, but I don’t really have a preference on such small things :smiling_face:

As i am a bra wearer smooth is best.OH loves to slip her hand inside the bra and gently tease me.Plus being bare chested the clean up after she has made me spray myself with my own cum for her amusement is so much easier.

I dont really have a preference. Hubby is hairy but ive been with smooth chested people. Cant say its a feature i take a huge amount of notice of

2 Likes

Praise the lord I have not run across a hairy chested woman ! My wife and I like my chest hair trimmed rather short . I keep it really short around my nipples , much easier to get the nipple suckers to stay on .

My wife likes mine shaved been shaved neck down for over 25 years. Been a biker and swimmer for that long . She loves it nice and smooth.

Hairy but trim

My FWB is a red head, his body hair is almost golden, i bloody love it

1 Like

I have a hairy chest but keep it trimmed, I absolutely hate it but wife loves running her hands through it

1 Like

Mine’s quite hairy, but very grey now, so a lot of it doesn’t show so well!

1 Like

I’m hairy but I trim it. My stays flat against the chest (not curly) so when it gets too long I look like a pet, not a man. When the head get shaved, the chest gets a trim at the same time

1 Like

I’m a bit in-between. Got some hair bit not Sean Connery/Pierce Brosnan level.

1 Like

I have some chest hair and both the ex and current Mrs Pootle hadn’t encountered it before and both wanted me to shave it off when our respective relationships started,i naturally refused to do so :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like