Hallo again

Hi everyone,
We were part of the Love Honey community for many years. In 2018 life got a little out of control and we had to take a break.
So here we are 4 years later, in beautiful Australia and trying to get life back on track.

Mr Mrs Badger

6 Likes

Hey @Badger73 :wave::wave:

Morning and welcome :orange_heart:

Greetings and Welcome back @Badger73 :sunglasses:

Hi @Badger73 welcome back to the forum :grin:

Hi @Badger73 Welcome back to the forums, interested to hear you views on how they have changed since you have been away, or perhaps they haven’t.

Good to see you again @Badger73

Hi @Badger73 :wave:
Welcome back to the forum both of you!

The layout and look of the forum is completely different to what we remember, so we are just trying to find our way around again :wink:

Hi @Badger73 welcome back :blush:

Hi there and welcome back

It had a revamp 2 years ago.

It doesn’t take long to get used to but there are a couple of Discobot Tutorials to go through if you want to learn some of the features. I must say I love the new forum layout plus the search function works well now which it never used to.

The shopping site also had a revamp at about the same time. I’m a lot less keen on the changes there which do impact some of the things here, like the inability to see all your reviews together or link to reviews.

Hi :wave: and welcome :hugs: back :star_struck:

Welcome back @Badger73

Hi :wave: @Badger73 welcome back to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome back to the forum! Did you emigrate to Australia during your time away? How are you settling in to life down under?

Hi @Badger73 :wave: Welcome back!

I would look at the Discobot Tutorials as advise, only certain permissions such as posting photographs become available once you have reached certain accreditations. Good luck and enjoy.

Hellooooo from the pommes

Hi and welcome