Halloween 2026

I’m looking at dressing as Dr. Frankenfurter. Presently scouring LH for appropriate lingerie. The idea of dressing up in women’s lingerie for a Halloween party really appeals to me - I can only imagine the reactions I’d get (from both women and other men). Makes my manhood tingle with anticipation!!! I also am thinking the OH would take pictures of me and perhaps command me to post one here on LH, and send one to her sister - which only adds to the excitement.

3 Likes

Haha why send to her sister? :sweat_smile: how’s the hunt going so far for the outfit? :smiley:

My OH and her sister share pics - of me and of sister’s hubby. Turns us both on knowing we’re being checked out by others. We both hope to model various outfits together in front of them both.

Just purchased the following:

LH Fierce Wet Look High-Waisted Panties
LH Boudoir Belle Cherry Quarter Cup Bustier Set
LH Fierce Wet Look Underbust Bustier Set

All appropriately sized for me - I think with stockings and gloves to complete the look (one of the two bustiers should do the trick), I will have the perfect Halloween costume. Can’t wait to hear what party guests think - or to see if anyone wants to run their hands over me and my outfit.