Halloween Night In

Hi, so my partner is super into Halloween and she has already put a few things in motion, getting out the odd decoration, making a start on spooky/scary movies for us to watch over the next month.

With the current situation, we will be spending Halloween at home that’s for sure. We will likely play some party games watch a scary movie, have some nice food and drink and just enjoy the entire month leading up to the 31st.

Seeing as we will be at home I was thinking of putting her an outfit together, something for the evening, something sexy! Open to ideas?
I’m going to base it around this: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40969

Also ideas, for sexy games we could play that have a Halloween theme.

Anything really that would make it a fun and also sexy Halloween at home!

Be great to hear about your plans too.

Thank you,

I’m suddenly wondering what exactly it would be like to have a remote control vibe used during a horror movie. Does a jump scare kill the climax? Are you able to get off while your heart is racing with anxiety because you don’t know what’s around the corner? Goodness I’ve given myself ideas now. Does that count as creative fear play? Haha

1 Like

For me, it would be a witches outfit with a mega plunge, a short frayed skirt with no knickers and a pointy hat.

1 Like

We love Halloween, we normally go away and join a party somewhere, this year we’ll party on our own, may try some light bondage play…

1 Like

Dress up appropriately, use food play, maybe something red and gooey, a bit of monster and helpless victim roleplay? I think it’s just a case of using your imagination.

If she’s super into Halloween won’t she want to pick her own outfit?

1 Like

I think we will probably weather fun outfits in the day/ early evening with our little one then Inwas thinking a surprise change ha

See what we end up doing!

:grinning:

Perhaps you could make a game of it and agree to pick out something suitable for each other? :slightly_smiling_face: