Handcuff play

So me and my FWB are planning on incorporating some handcuffs, underbed restraints and blindfolds into our play for the first time.
We’re both more submissive but he can be more dominant but I do want to try to be dominant.
I was wondering with handcuffs, what kind of positions can I put him in and what can I do to him? Are there any articles or anything on different positions you can put a guy in (the most I found on the internet are what positions a girl can be in with handcuffs and what you can do to her).
I’m thinking tying his hands behind his back whilst I give him head or something? What else can I do?

3 Likes

I am the (male) submissive in our FLR and we use cuffs and restraints for a few things.

All our sessions start with me kneeling naked next to her giving her full access to my body to do whatever she wishes to me. Normally my hands are on my thighs but occasionally she cuffs them behind my back to emphasise her control.

During our oral sex sessions (I am always the giver) she sometimes cuffs my hands behind my back then sits on my face while I lick or rim her.

We have wrist to thigh restraints and under bed restraints which she uses to restrain me while she uses butt plugs and nipple clamps on me and uses a wand on my chastity cage.

We have neck to thigh straps which hold me in position while she pegs me.

You may find that you can incorporate some of these ideas into your play.

7 Likes

While not a direct answer to your question, make sure that he’s aware at all times that if anything feels even slightly off to safeword. You’d be surprised how many of the most basic positions you might think of doing with handcuffs cause problems with circulation and breathing.

5 Likes

definitely! We want to have fun but make sure it’s safe at all times :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, wrist to thigh restraints open up some possibilities! We got some last year and love them.

3 Likes

I’d recommend keeping it simple to start with. Tie his hands down - to the edge of the bed if you can - with him on his back and pop a blindfold in him.

Then you’ve got several options, such as sucking him, riding him and making him lick you out. Holding his legs up gives you access to his ass for spanking and anal if you want.

3 Likes

thanks for the tips :slight_smile:

1 Like

The classic is to handcuff him to the bed with a hand cuffed at each corner so he laying down restrained and then blindfold him so it gets his senses heightened.

1 Like

will deffo try this with my new under mattress restraints :laughing:

1 Like

We find these:

incredibly adaptable! Get some carabiners from a well known online store of a reasonable size, and they are excellent fun. Can be wrapped around all sorts, used under bed, bed frames, anything can put them around or clip them too with the carabiner clips. One of our best buys from LH, and often used with blindfold, of which we find these excellent in terms of appearance, comfort, fit and keeping any light out:

1 Like

nice thanks! I’ve just bought a blindfold and handcuff kit and then an under mattress restraint xD So excited