Handcuffery

I love handcuffs and I was wondering what was the most inventive or the most bizarre thing anyone here had ever done with them.

Bondage of course is of interest, though not exclusively bondage.

Have you ever been cuffed to another person in an erotic way? Or do people generally just get handcuffed by themselves or to something?

I always fancied the challenge of a whole weekend handcuffed to someone :)

I once had to spend the night with my wrist and ankle linked with cuffs, I didn't sleep at all, but I dared not remove them for fear of punishment lol. I was also chastised at the time, so it just made sleeping even more impossible XD

I have seen them used for charity escape prison berakouts . Whereby each person is cuffed to another fellow convict in a stripey convict uniforms.Normally one guy is cuffed to a gal. I think the idea is to get as far as you on the run can before being "recaptured " . I saw it once being done in Blackpool. Looks good clean fun and all for charity as well .

We also use them in roleplaying in their normal role . Although we prefer to use the leather type as the metal ones can leave marks around the wrists if too tight.

Raven93 wrote:

I once had to spend the night with my wrist and ankle linked with cuffs, I didn't sleep at all, but I dared not remove them for fear of punishment lol. I was also chastised at the time, so it just made sleeping even more impossible XD

That deliciously frustrating moment when you realise there's no way you're getting to sleep, and such bodily restriction is only going to make you more and more aroused as the very long night goes on....

mysteron wrote:

I have seen them used for charity escape prison berakouts . Whereby each person is cuffed to another fellow convict in a stripey convict uniforms.Normally one guy is cuffed to a gal. I think the idea is to get as far as you on the run can before being "recaptured " . I saw it once being done in Blackpool. Looks good clean fun and all for charity as well .

We also use them in roleplaying in their normal role . Although we prefer to use the leather type as the metal ones can leave marks around the wrists if too tight.

I would absolutely love to take part in an event like that!

Morphalubrius wrote:

Raven93 wrote:

That deliciously frustrating moment when you realise there's no way you're getting to sleep, and such bodily restriction is only going to make you more and more aroused as the very long night goes on....

It was awesome :D Though, honestly by the end I was too exhausted to care about being chastised XD One of my happiest memories lol.

I have slept with my hands tied behind my back before; that was pretty unforgettable. Amazing how hot my body got in that position all night just because I couldn't move around and cool off.