Handcuffs

I’m not sure what cuffs to get. I’ve never used them before. I like the look of these:
Bondage Boutique Soft Handcuffs

Quickie Cuffs Super-Strong Medium Silicone Restraints

BASICS Wrist Cuffs

(I hope the links work)

I’m new to all this and want something that won’t break obviously, but there’s so much to choose from I don’t really know what to go for.

2 Likes

We have the bondage boutique ones handy for some quick restraints when don’t want to get too involved and get everything out.

They’re soft and strong and perfect place to stay off.

2 Likes

We’ve got some under bed restraints that are really good. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/handcuffs-restraints/bed-restraints-and-ties/p/bondage-boutique-black-bound-to-please-under-mattress-restraint/a19809g26203.html
Really good as they are fabric so would need a lot to damage them.
Also easy to store as just push them back under the bed when you are done.

4 Likes

We have a fair amount of handcuffs :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Out of those 3 I have bondage boutique one’s and love them. There soft around your wrists, you can have them as tight or as loose you want them, so you don’t feel constricted wearing them.

With mine, I like it when I’m in missionary position he clips them to the ankle cuffs I have.

Also he’ll put me in the position of my head down ass in the air and cuff my wrists to my ankles and have a spanking.

My favourite is underbed restraints, being cuffed down to the bed. Having him taking all the control, being at his mercy. And add a blindfold too, so I can’t see him and what he’s going to do next, just the thrill of it.

3 Likes

We have these BB Cuffs Red and they are the same as the BB Cuffs you listed just a different colour (they look nicer in photos etc…)
They really good. Super comfortable, easy to use and they don’t come loose.

We also have the collar in the same range which is also good. :grin:

2 Likes

I ordered this the other day! I can’t wait to try it

2 Likes

If I’m getting handcuffs and a blindfold do you think I’m best off getting this:
BB Temptation Soft Bondage Kit

1 Like

We have the under the bed restraints which we find great and you can use the handcuffs from them on their own as they just clip off and clip together .

2 Likes

I would :+1: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

oh right! So I can just use the handcuffs from the bed restraints?

1 Like

You won’t be disappointed. Plus no-one that comes over yours even knows it’s there

3 Likes

Yes you should be able to, we can with ours they are also very comfortable to wear.

3 Likes

Agreed, so comfortable to wear and easily adjustable which you don’t always get with regular handcuffs.

Also….very good to use with solo play too.

2 Likes

Nice! How could I use them in solo play? Looking for ideas now :joy:

1 Like

So I use them when using my fleshlight. Put the two handcuffs out for my hands, get myself into position with the fleshlight so I’m ready to go and then slot my hands in. I do have a larger elite thrust which I normally use for this situation.

I also have a few hands free toys that I’ve used in the past.

It’s just about trial and error to be fair but certainly find something that suits you with the toys you have at the moment.

2 Likes

I have never tried using them for solo play but maybe that could be something I could try :thinking:
Me and the husband usually use our restraints when we want to use our bondage toys so a bit of slapping with a paddle or using our massage candle,nipple suckers/clamps and I also like using our pin wheel .
I also like to just use the restraints so I can tease him with my body, I get him so turned on but he’s not allowed to touch .

4 Likes

The bondage boutique ones are really comfortable, I don’t have those particular ones but I’ve got an older design from the same brand and they are great. I’d suggest getting a soft material for a first pair - something that is padded with a soft lining for comfort. If you’re thinking of using them for solo play then velcro is a more sensible option than fiddly buckles and clasps. I also have these which are very versatile and comfortable.

2 Likes

Nice!
Can I ask what you do to solo play? If you’re tied up what do you do with yourself?

1 Like

I haven’t tried using them during solo play yet, I was just thinking of the safety aspect as you mentioned it earlier. I stick to nipple clamps and toys at the moment!

2 Likes

I don’t have the basics ones but they don’t look comfortable to wear.

Agreed going with the boutique ones as I’ve got similar and they’re really comfy to wear.

2 Likes