Handjob and gloves

I once had an ex use lace gloves. Didn't do much for me. It didnt feel smooth. haven't given gloves much thought since.

This thread reminds me of my university leavers ball. I was wrecked and was wearing my ball gown with gloves when I decided to give my date for the evening a little relief under the table.

It was too early for us to sneak off, and our dancing had left him with a big bulge in his trousers. I think he enjoyed it. ;-)

masterb wrote:

I love the feeling when my GF gives me a handjob while wearing gloves, especially if combining with lube, it just feels so amazing. However, i'm wanting to know if anyone has had any experiences of a particular type of glove that made it feel out of this world??

Satin ;)

This has always been my thing, but in the past, I had to have a Qualified Professional (tm) involved, as nothing of this kind was an option in the Stone Age before that era. Currently, it's a standard fare with my beauties.

I use latex gloves from Wickses, plenty of lube and use 2 hands, fantastic. Let me know how you get on?

Can i see your profile pic?

We like the disposable medical gloves. They used to be latex, but I think they are nitrile now due to allergies.

1 Like

If used with a towel this could be a good option instead of a condom