Handjob and gloves

I love the feeling when my GF gives me a handjob while wearing gloves, especially if combining with lube, it just feels so amazing. However, i'm wanting to know if anyone has had any experiences of a particular type of glove that made it feel out of this world??

This is something i'd never thought of, definitely gunna try it next time the OH is up.

Well, the OH likes the feeling of my leather gloves but I have never given him a handjob while wearing them. I would be scared the lube would ruin them.

I imagine velvet gloves would feel very good and look sexy to boot!

I've just bought some gloves but I couldn't imagine using material ones in case they got damaged by the lube.

But, I could imagine it would be very hot to do!

Do you have to use lube? We rarely do, something we might only do on the odd occasion toys are out

No, you certainly don't have to - wouldn't it chafe a bit if you didn't?

I don't know

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

No, you certainly don't have to - wouldn't it chafe a bit if you didn't?

I don't know External Media

I was thinking this aswell. The OH like me stroking but any thrusting as such has to be done with lube otherwise it chafes.

Im a fan of gloves , satin, lace , leather, velvet ,PVC , latex and rubber. Think they are a good for handjobs but if wishing to use lube i think its got to be latex or rubber. x

Ps im wearing latex gloves in my profile. X

Mistress D wrote:

Im a fan of gloves , satin, lace , leather, velvet ,PVC , latex and rubber. Think they are a good for handjobs but if wishing to use lube i think its got to be latex or rubber. x

Woah, I didn't realise it was you.

Yes that sounds good to me Mistress D lube and latex

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Woah, I didn't realise it was you.

Will admit wasn't 100% sure if it was Mistress D myself but def nice to know it is!

@Avrielle i recon you would be right. With it 100x better than without (not that i know never had it doneExternal Media) lol

Like this with lube and gloves - not sure why maybe a clenliness thing??

I love being touched by a gloved hand, different materials can give very different sensations. We have never used lube with gloves though.

One excellent way to give a brill handjob is to lube up your man's cock, interlock both your hands over his bell end and roll your hands back and forth - the constant stimulation of his bell end has will have him blasting come everywhere !!

ladysc wrote:

One excellent way to give a brill handjob is to lube up your man's cock, interlock both your hands over his bell end and roll your hands back and forth - the constant stimulation of his bell end has will have him blasting come everywhere !!

My other half can find this too much at times but it's a great tip.

Hubby loves my glove collection

I love gloved handjobs, my other half always uses gloves when giving me handjobs, im mad for it !

Fingerless gloves definitely, not so much full gloves. I love the feel of skin on skin.

Beautiful hands are a huge turn-on as far as I am concerned.

A pair of thick welding gloves. Could be anybodys hand pulling you off