Hands-free clit vibe for g/f recommendations please

My partner really enjoys the sensation of giving me oral sex while orgasming herself (lucky me!) and wants to find a clit vibrator that she can wear hands-free while going down on me. We’ve tried vibrating panties and they didn’t stay in place at all and provide enough sensation, which really killed the mood for her. We’ve also tried suction cup dildos, but they didn’t stimulate her clit enough. Can anyone make a recommendation that they’ve tried that would solve our problems and make her a happy girl?

We have a We-Vibe and although the remote function is not exactly bulletproof, it can be operated manually and, in my wife at least, it does stay in place.

Thanks for the advice. Without wanting to be crude… does it only stay in place if your partner is lying on her back? Or can she be in other positions and it stay put? Also, I assume you’re talking about the Chorus, which may be a bit expensive for an experimental purchase. Any thoughts from anyone on the Wevibe Unite, or alternatives?

Maybe one of the cheaper toy mounts if she has a favourite rabbit she can use at the same time either sitting on it to with it gripped between her thighs on her back?

There are a lot of We Vibes of that sort of design. I can’t remember which one ours is.

It stays in place when she’s on her back and also when I’m inside her in missionary or doggy.#

It can be adjusted (bent) to suit.

The We-vibe will definitely stay in place when worn or does for me (would have to check which version we have). Personally, I was not a huge fan, uncomfortable for long periods out and about and never managed to be comfy with a partner but for purely clitoral stimulation and staying in place during oral it will definitely work.

A cheaper option (which I do not own so can’t actually comment on it’s effectiveness) might be this hands free clit vibrator?

In terms of the We Vibe couples toys, the Chorus has the best chance of staying in as it had the adjustable arms that clip into place. I feel the Unite will fall out if she isn’t laying down, although it might be possible to hold it with some knickers pulled up fairly high. I would also say that the Unite isn’t the strongest of vibes. Not saying it wouldn’t bring her to orgasm, but if she likes a lot of power it may not work (the more you spend on a We Vibe couples toy, the stronger the motor).

Although it is a little bit pricey, there is the We Vibe Moxie that attaches to knickers by a magnet, which means it can be positioned however she likes it.

Lovehoney also do a butterfly vibe which attaches by straps to her legs. It isn’t a great material but would be ok to a little while to see if it works for her.

If you have a firm pillow or cushion (something that can sort of substitute for sex toy mount), then a rabbit might work, with it staying in place part by being propped up and part by her kegel muscles.

Some strap on harnesses have pockets for bullet vibes. Unlike knicker vibes that rely on the gusset of the knickers to hold the toy, the harnesses tend to have the pocket on the front.

Again heading to towards the pricier end, but maybe a suction toy and some tight knickers? The suction wouldn’t be enough on its own, but would hold the toy in position a little better than a standard vibe.

There are toys that are more designed for grinding against, like the Vibe Pad. That essentially allows her to sit on the toy.

Not sure if this will be enough for her to orgasm but you could also try an orgasm balm/gel and some chain or Pearl knickers. She would need to rock her hips to actually get any sensation but might be worth a try.

1 Like

If you want a really cheap, effective option try bondage tape. Just keep winding it around where it needs to be.

We’ve used it to hold a bullet firmly in place and it works really well. However, the downside is that I have failed to get through the tape in time to stop massive over-sensitivity which has ruined my orgasm.

I’ve tried it with my We-Vibe Melt as it’s app-controlled but I prefer a standard vibe when doing this. Now I’m considering looking for an app-controlled bullet…

1 Like

This FSOG remote one is a bargain at the minute. Obviously not an app one, but I thought it worth mentioning. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for taking the time to reply everyone. The Love Honey hands free clit vibe is the one we tried, and it was a big fail unfortunately. Just didn’t stay in place and sit on her clit well enough to have much of an effect. Hmm, this is going to be more complicated than I initially thought. Even the We Vibes sound as if they might not do the trick…

1 Like

@guiltyparty. We got this for a bit of fun over the festive season and it’s brilliant; thank me later! All stayed in place, despite my attempts to remove it :laughing:

Desire Luxury App Controlled Nicker Vibrator

Assuming it is clit stimulation specifically after?
My OH has tried and loves some of the remote eggs, but of course everyone’s individual.

Perhaps something like https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44387 and as @VR mentioned, some creative use of bondage tape to keep in place, or this one might be able to tie into place somehow.
Not app controlled, but have a couple of the Fifty Shades products, great quality and Mrs loves the vibes each gives off. Not cheap as a trial and error purchase but the only thing I could find as an alternative to the other suggestions made.

I was just looking through for an item my OH has that would likely do the job (it stays put for her), but I’m unable to find it on LH, or anything similar :frowning:

What about a mains wand? Not sure what position you intend to be in, but i suppose a wand could rest on a couple of pillows or similar and she could “sit” on it and grind away just where she wants it? Wands have the advantage of having a pretty large head too, so moving 1cm to the left or right wouldn’t be an issue?

And whilst she’s down there… well… You know? :wink:

Gosh. Just the thought of it has me all troubled there…:rofl: