Hands free cumming for men

Morning all, I enjoy a bit of anal play and have A selection of dildos which I love using. But something I’ve never managed to achieve is the mystical hands-free orgasm ☹️. Anyone got and hints or tips? Thanks

Thanks Alicia, I will have a look

I have only achived hands free ejaculation several times . Never able to by myself . My triggers were lite caresses across my chest , nipples and stomach along with upper thigh . Usually along with testicle massage or tickle and the surprise fingering of my ass . Might I add , girlfriend of later wife talking sexy was definately a big help .

How about e-stim!? Works for me and feels amazing and the looks amazing too! Also plenty of extras to add to the enjoyment.

I managed my first prostate stimulation ejaculation a few weeks ago using Doc Johnson Titanman Rumpy. Tis quite a big toy, but the realistic shape of the head and the size just really hit the spot as I was riding the 2nd bulb in/out enjoying both the internal and stretch stiulation at the same time. Almost freaked myself out to be honest when I noticed a large amount of fluid being expelled. Didn't get the orgasm sensation at all, but would hazard a guess I am on the right track.

I guess like those with a vagina, us with a penis/prostate aren't created the same either, and what works for one won't necessarily work for another. But damn, its fun exploring......

I've tried a number of anal toys including vibrating prostate massagers and even a thrusting, rotating, vibrating dildo. I've come close to a hands free orgasm but never quite reached it yet. I'll keep trying though as I enjoy the journey almost as much as the destination.