Hands free orgasm pegging

Not cuming for 2 week it happend. The oh has never really been into pegging to the point of making me cum hands free. But last weekend it happend. Laying on my side she started slow till the first drip came out. One's that happend she mounted me with my legs spread and really went for it. Precum just kept coming. Is that what they call a prostate orgasm? Think the oh got a real power kick watch it run out. We used the doc Johnston kit 7inch Thinking about buying bigger dildo what's the biggest size for pegging

it made you ejaculate it sounds like, with P spot there is a lot of variation in the intensity of the O. What was your experience like?

Similar experience with a LH 8” basic dildo . Prostrate massager only produces pre cum for me , I found an old vibrating egg pressed against my bunghole with really deep slow vibes works pretty good without entering .

Never achieved hands free purely through anal/prostate. Tried a few things including prostate massager. Got to precumming a lot but always have to finish manually. The cum is definitely more milky though. Just wish I could do it hands free as otherwise it’s enjoyable!

The type of orgasm you have had there is what I refer to as ‘milking’ and is indeed a prostate orgasm. I experience it when either my wife does me with a large dildo or fists me. I have experienced a full on shooting ejaculation as well. That was achieved when my wife used a good sized dildo on me as well. It is fair to say that she gains a lot of sexual pleasure based upon the effect and control that she is exhibiting over me as well as the visual stimulation of seeing me f***** by her. As to what size, well that is entirely down to you. I love big so easily take her fist and also large dildos with biggest being a good 9.25 inches in circumference if I remember correctly. Either that or 10 inches but it’s big and about 12 inches long but I can’t quite get all that in. Happy pegging.

My boyfriend and I have been trying to achieve a handsfree orgasm from pegging but we've never managed it. Usually we give up after a while and he strokes himself to ejaculation.

Do you have any advice prep or position wise (we usually do doggy) that might help us?

Following, as I love pegging but have yet to give my partner(s) a hands-free orgasm that way.

Last time I started leaking pre cum when my c--ck was soft. When the oh started banging harder. My c--k became hard and pre cum became cum. Think the oh wants to do it again this weekend. But this time I have been told to wear a c--k cage and a condom over the cage with a pair of pouch panties. The oh wants my c--k locked up and small this time. Do'int know why the oh told me to wear a condom over it not long to I find out