Hang Ups

We're sure that in all our past shenanigans we have come across those people who say "Ooh I don't do that". Or perhaps you are one of those people. What sexual hang ups are you prepared to own up to and how did they develop? Do you think they adversely affect your love making and what would you do to try to overcome them?

Is for instance a guy's refusal to go down on a woman due to a perceived cleanliness issue a reasonable stand point and is both his and his partner's enjoyment of sex compromised as a result? For him, because from the start he is fretting that he might be expected to do it and for her because it can be an intense part of the love making process that she is being denied?

After having my children I found it very difficult to be naked in bed, mainly due to the fact that I went from a size 10 to 18, but also partly because I wasn't very interested in sex and hated being groped when I felt like poo. Patience has meant I was able to feel a bit mroe comfortable, but I'm still a bit nervous sometimes (depends how horny I am as to whether I notice lol), will be dieting soon though so finger's crossed that makes a difference.

How you feel about your body is so important when it comes to sex and being over weight makes us all feel shite , when the mrs was pregnant with our first child she put on alot of weight then lost it only to put it on again with the second .

But what I found was that throughout I fancied her all the time, thick or thin it was still her if fact over the years she has changed alot but I want her more than ever I think its her inner beauty that gets me going and the way see looks is not as important as how she feels for example when shes happy she shines .

I think I must feel this way because we have always been friends first and lovers second , and life is too short for sexual hangups peeps who have them miss out on some much life .

However I

Expert - being overweight doesn't make ME feel shite, I quite like my body actually! But I get your point - when we don't feel we look our best, it's really, really hard to be sexual. I was the same size as I am now with my ex long-term bf and I felt like utter shite because he was always trying to "help" me lose weight, so when he told me I looked nice it just rang hollow. It's all about being happy in your body really!

Is for instance a guy's refusal to go down on a woman due to a perceived cleanliness issue a reasonable stand point and is both his and his partner's enjoyment of sex compromised as a result? For him, because from the start he is fretting that he might be expected to do it and for her because it can be an intense part of the love making process that she is being denied?

I'm not totally sure I get what you mean here, Mr N... do you mean a guy who refuses to go down on his girlfriend because he THINKS it's dirty or because it is, in fact, not very nice down there? I'm going to go with the first one because it's more of a real hang-up. I don't think it's a reasonable standpoint at all, whatsoever. For me, oral should come as standard with a basic sex package :) That goes for both parties! I used to have a HUGE issue with performing oral due to a nasty experience, but I made myself get over it - which is why I don't hold any truck with people who don't do it becuase they don't like it or they think it's icky or gross. Suck it up... literally! External Media

The only hang up I have that I'm aware of is phone sex... I hate it I hate it I hate it. It creeps me out no end. Makes me feel silly and shy and just saps all my sexual confidence. Shudder.

Thats right Shellyboo what I mean is what we feel about ourselves wrt being overweight

The oral sex thing Im with you too on that one .....life is too short not to enjoy all that life has to give and hang ups like should have no place in anyones world although I would like a few more fetishes to enjoy

Mr.N says: " Give me a call Shellyboo" Ha ha!!

OMG what a thought - no oral sex!!!!!! Makes me (excuse the pun) come over all weak! Couldn't live without it! Just wish I could see better! Love to watch. Mirrors are okay but I just wanna get in real close and watch the action! (Don't suggest the camcorder thingy - couldn't watch it back I'm sure I'd get a complex about the funny faces I make. Ooh perhaps that's my hang up!)

Mr & Mrs Naughty wrote:

Mr.N says: " Give me a call Shellyboo" Ha ha!!

Lol External Media