Happy anniversary!

Morning, I was going to hijack the birthday thread but then thought no, I'll start another.
Today the Luvvedupcupple celebrate 14 years joined together - inappropriate Guns n Roses song already played this morning and we're both still smiling.

18 years, 3 flats/houses, numerous cars a few rows and 2 children later we're still as happy as we were back in 1999.

Please add to the thread on your own big days.

Happy anniversary to you! :)

Happy anniversary! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

My big day is Valentine's. Corny but economical :P Next Valentine's day I'll have been in a relationship with my OH for 8 years :) Not as long as you guys but I'm only 21!

Happy Anniversary !

Its great to see other people still having fun and feel about their partners the way they did when they first met.

Happy Anniversary to you both! 😊 how are you going to celebrate? This September will be our 21 year anniversary, we have 3 kids, but not married yet. We are still as happy and in love as the day we met! 😊

Happy Anniversary to you both πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Thank you all,probably be a take away and *try* to get the kids to bed early, inappropriate anniversary film - it's our tradition along with valentines day and then...

Happy anniversary!!

Happy Anniversary :)

Thank you all again.

Happy anniversary.

Happy anniversary ;)

Only anniversary I get, is with my hand and tissue lol

Happy anniversary ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Happy Anniversary - and hopefully many more to come ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Happy anniversary, here's to many mores years for you to come! *clink* :)

I love anniversaries they're the most precious celebrations πŸ˜„
Happy anniversary to you and your oh, have a fantastic day and night. Hope they kids are tired so you both get some time together πŸ’Ÿxx

Leilak - that's so lovely, you've obviously met your soulmate 😍 22 years is lovely and still being every bit as I'm love 😍 very happy for you hunni πŸ’Ÿxx

Happy Anniversary. Have a great night.

Happy AnniversaryπŸ’ :)

Thanks Slinky 😊 I know I'm really lucky, my OH is my soulmate and I love him to bits!

Luvved up cupple enjoy your take away and film. I hope the kids go to bed early and you both can have some fun πŸ˜‰

Happy anniversary !! Hope you can celebrate 'properly' this evening ;) xx