Happy Birthday šŸ„³

Thanks lovelies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Belated happy birthday @CurvyJilly :kissing_heart: :birthday:

Aww I missed it.

Happy Belated Birthday hunny xxxx

** IMAGE REMOVED BY MOD **

1 Like

Thanks @WillC and @Orgasm_Chaser
I had an amazing timeā€¦

:shushing_face:

2 Likes

Good for you my friend! :slight_smile:

To be honest was on the forum on my birthday and kept it quietā€¦

:roll_eyes:

@CurvyJilly thatā€™s a shame, iā€™m sure weā€™d have made it special for you somehow!

1 Like

Happy belated birthday @CurvyJilly! :champagne::birthday::partying_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

Happy birthday @Cassii and @CurvyJilly!!!

2 Likes

Sorry, happy birthday for Yesterday Cassii, hope you had a great day! :champagne::birthday::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry, happy birthday for Yesterday Curvyjilly, hope you had a great day! :champagne::package::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Am wondering if hidden profiles prevent cake icon being visible next to avatar? @Ian_Chimp @Lovehoney_Brenna?

Yes I thought the same too @WillC

Very possible! :slightly_smiling_face:

You can tell me tomorrow, my profile is set to private but it happens to be my Birthday :rofl:. Iā€™m betting on the cake not showing.

In the meantime a very, very happy (belated) Birthday to @CurvyJilly and Iā€™m glad you had an amazing time! :ok_hand::blush:

3 Likes

Thanks @Peitho I didnā€™t want to come backā€¦oh well there will be another special time soon I hopeā€¦
Happy Birthday for tommorowā€¦enjoy

:champagne::birthday::clinking_glasses::birthday::beers:

1 Like

Thank you - As long as there are special times to look forward to then Life is Good :blush:

1 Like

@Peitho i will keep an eye out! :wink:

1 Like

Happy belated birthday @Cassii - hope you had a great day!

1 Like

Happy belated birthday @CurvyJilly and happy early birthday @Peitho :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like