Happy Birthday 🥳

The topic to celebrate all our birthdays!!

If it’s your birthday, or you spot it’s someone else’s birthday, chuck a post in here so we can all celebrate with you and share the love :birthday::partying_face::champagne:

(On a birthday on the forums a little cake :birthday: appears next to the birthday person’s name when they post :blush:)

Oooh, look it’s my birthday and there’s a little cake next to my name today! Can you all see it too?

14 Likes

I can see it! :slightly_smiling_face: Happy birthday! :balloon::tada::confetti_ball::birthday:

2 Likes

Aw thanks Ian :blush:

What a cute little feature that little cake is!!! I feel extra special :smile: I’m glad it’s not only visible to me or I’d feel like a madwoman with cake hallucinations

1 Like

Yes, i noticed earlier, happy birthday!

2 Likes

I did see it on someone else’s the other day, but I didn’t click that it meant it was their birthday. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

I hadn’t seen anyone else with one yet so wasn’t sure if it was publicly visible or not!

2 Likes

@Cassii Happy Birthday :champagne: :birthday:

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Is the Happy Birthday thread still going? Or can we create a new one now? @Cassii Happy Birthday :birthday::tada: x

2 Likes

The Happy Birthday Thread 2018

Though it kinda died in 2018 when they removed the birthday list.

So I think you have the honours of creating a new one. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Cassii It’s a shame we can’t all sing Happy Birthday,it just wouldn’t be the same typed out or would it ? :thinking:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Cassii - hope you get real life cake too!

2 Likes

I did have a go at uploading me singing it, but apparently the only permitted file types are jpg, jpeg, png, gif, heic & heif. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Cassii :balloon: :tada: :gift:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Cassii :tada::birthday::balloon::champagne::clinking_glasses:
Hope there’s scandalous shenanigans and drunken debauchery and cake!

2 Likes

Thank you! And thanks too @ChloJakes @Onlyones @MsSubExperimenter @wildflower too (and Will and Ian again) :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Stuffing my chops with cake as we speak :yum::birthday:

Sorry, @Lovehoney_Brenna perhaps you could split the birthday stuff into a new general birthday topic? I seem to be inadvertently commandeering the sandbox :joy::flushed:

5 Likes

Happy birthday.

1 Like

Thanks for all the birthday love you lovely bunch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We now have a shiny new topic for birthdays and I’m passing on the birthday crown :rofl::crown: judging by the number of people chatting about birthday discount codes recently I feel like there’s a big run of birthdays coming!

5 Likes

I never noticed if I had a cake on mine…hope you had a great birthday @Cassii

:birthday::champagne::birthday:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Cassii!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like