Happy Birthday 🥳

Happy birthday @Peitho, have a great day :slightly_smiling_face::package::champagne:

Happy Birthday @Peitho and @chrissybaby ! :cake: :champagne: :cocktail: :grinning:

Happy Birthday @Peitho :champagne: :birthday:

:joy::grin: aw thank you @Ian_Chimp excellent work, you truly are a tech wizard :woman_mage:(and fabulous singing too I might add!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Peitho and @chrissybaby! :birthday::partying_face::champagne::tada::confetti_ball: I hope you both have utterly wonderful days :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @chrissybaby, have a great day :package::champagne::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Peitho and @chrissybaby! Enjoy your day! :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Peitho and @chrissybaby hope you both have a wonderful day! :birthday: :tada: :balloon:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @chrissybaby! Have a fantastic day!

1 Like

Happy birthday

Thank you @Bex84 , @Knight1119 , @RuggerBugger , @Onlyones , @Cassii , @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x and @wildflower . You are all very sweet indeed!

@Ian_Chimp

Don’t know what ASMR is… looked it up…

:thinking: Sounds, um, fairly positive :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

People often find it’s trigged by a low, almost whispering voice that sounds like it’s close to your ear

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Peitho and @chrissybaby, and happy belated birthday @CurvyJilly!

2 Likes

I’m afraid Brenna vetoed it, so you’ll just have to imagine me crooning Happy Birthday into my phone for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @MsR :blush:

@Ian_Chimp glad I heard the pre veto teaser then :rofl: I thank you muchly for the thought!

1 Like

If I’d have known it was a one-shot deal I’d have got my belly involved and gone full baritone for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You could have sung “Go compare” in the Rants thread! :wink:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @steve19 have a great day ! :partying_face: :tada: :balloon:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @steve19 :birthday::tada::confetti_ball::cake:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @steve19 :champagne::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday @steve19! :partying_face::confetti_ball::birthday:

1 Like