Happy Christmas 2021

Happy 2021 Christmas :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: to our LH Community forum leader @Lovehoney_Brenna and to all forum members and readers. Thanks for all of your hard work Brenna keeping us all sane during a very difficult year not just in the UK :uk: but around the globe :earth_asia: :earth_americas: :earth_africa:, including down here in New Zealand :new_zealand:

Lets hope for a joyful and more positive 2022 filled with happiness and more items to test :eggplant: :wink:

Best Wishes
Mid50s_kiwi

23 Likes

Spot on with your comments @Mid-50s_kiwi @Lovehoney_Brenna has done very well at keeping everyone within the rules. We should also thank everyone on the forum for posting pictures/comments. The forum is a very friendly, non judgemental and supportive place. Also thanks to everyone who works for LH, who provide excellent customer service. Merry Christmas and all the best for 2022.

6 Likes

As previously said Merry Christmas to you all, I hope that 2022 is a much kinder year than 2021 has been to most people, I hope that you have a fantastic time however you spend it with Family or friends and a thought for those whom are alone at this difficult time of year ( been there done that not always the best time of year) I hope that we all come back safe and strong for next year :crossed_fingers: Happy Christmas :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Likewise, Merry Christmas / Nadolig Llawen to everyone. Stay safe and enjoy :heart:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Nadelik lowen and Merry christmas everyone!!
I know its a tough time of year for alot of people but whatever your situation your in i hope you have a good Christmas and brighter times in the new year coming.
Im sure there will be a small gaggle of people popping on here xmas day to say hi as well.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you, my Lovehoney Family.

I hope you all have the best day ever! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love from the Blondest of Bunnies,

Sophie :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Xxx

37 Likes

And a very merry Christmas to you @Blonde_Bunny and all our fellow festive forum friends. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

You too @Floating_Fun_Guy :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas @Blonde_Bunny and all other forum visitors!

Eat, drink and be Happy, dress up for the bedroom or Christmas and have lots of fun!

:santa:t2::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too @Peitho, my favourite goddess of seduction :yum::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Happy Christmas to the lot of you from the lot of you from the States! I didn’t know people from the UK said Merry! :wink: :santa:t3:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas @blonde_bunny hope you have a great one and merry Christmas to all the people on the Lovehoney forum

4 Likes

Merry Christmas @HappytoBeHere! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too @stoner :heart:

@Blonde_Bunny . Wishing you a Merry sexy Christmas and a Happy horny New Year.x

4 Likes

To All forum friends have a fantastic intimate Christmas. Wishing you every naughtiness for the New Year

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you @Blonde_Bunny you have certainly brightened up 2021 and hopefully that will continue into 2022.
Your pictures never disappoint and always put a smile onto an old mans face.
Have a wonderful festive holiday and all the best for 2022. Best wishes to you and your husband (a very lucky man).

1 Like

Merry Christmas @Blonde_Bunny hope you a have a lovely day and naughty evening!!

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum. Have a lovely, happy day. Hope everyone gets what they wanted! Now bring on the Xmas dinner!!! Xxxxx

:santa:t2: :christmas_tree: :gift: :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you @PrettyKitty24 have a wonderful day and I hope all your wishes come true.

1 Like