Happy Easter

Been as its Easter Sunday, is anyone upto anything naughty with their Easter eggs?

3 Likes

Eating chocolate before, during and after sex is the best Easter treat ever.

2 Likes

Happy Easter to all who celebrate.

Lots of chocolate here, just heading to the gym :man_lifting_weights:

Then my family are heading here for a massive roast (turkey).

X

4 Likes

Happy Easter to everyone ! Have no idea how much naughty play time I will get after preparing and eating a large meal , I may well have a food hangover .

2 Likes

Happy Easter all :blush:

2 Likes

Happy chocolate bunny egg hunt day!! :rabbit:

The only naughty thing I’ll be doing is finishing work half hr early and possibly pinching a piece of each of my granddaughters eggs :innocent::innocent::innocent::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Eating them is naughty enough :rofl:

Happy Easter to you @The_Little_Ladybird enjoy the chocolate and the meal with the family. Cannot beat Turkey. :grinning:

1 Like

Happy Easter! :slightly_smiling_face:

We’ve spent the weekend at the coast, just got home and absolutely shattered :joy: but there’s been plenty of naughtiness :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

No one using chocolate eggs as breast covers to be nibbled off or men as a pouch :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum:

Easter Eggs filled with Baileys and whipped cream, with chocolate sprinkles, the only way to spend Easter. :egg::egg::egg:

2 Likes

@DLJL insanely calorific but sounds lush​:yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

Happy Easter :hatching_chick: to one and all xx