Happy ending massage oil recomendations?

Basically, me and my gf enjoy giving each other full body massages, using things like either massage oils, or even just baby oil, things like that. When she massages me, she often gives me a happy ending, but is hesitant for me to do the same.

As she is allergic to certain types of condoms/lubes etc, and can be very sensitive, she doesn't want me to touch her down there when I have something on my hands that could set her off. Does anyone have recommendations as to what oils/lubes would be a good idea for someone so sensitive??

Well, if she's ok with silicone lubes, or even a specific brand of silicone lube, they do make great massage oils, so you can get something that works on her intimate areas and then just use that everywhere from the start.

Other than that, don't have any specific suggestions, but do look for ones that don't use natural oil extracts, as while they smell great and feel awesome on the main part of the body, they can be quite irritating.

And alternative is to use latex gloves, or some form of disposable gloves that she won't have a reaction to, so you can just slip them off when you want to finish her and be confident you have no residue on your hands.

Bashful,

Cheers for your reply, but gloves really isn't an option. Part of the reason we do them so much is to feel each others skin/hands all over us, wouldn't really be the same.

Almond oil is very gentle..i have usde it on my children from being babies to give them massages.

Rapeseed oil is also good or even oil oil which you can disguise the smell with essential oils..All of these oils are recommaned in baby massage.

Grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil and extra virgin olive oil are great massage oils for people with sensitive skin although I would avoid sweet almond if she has any nut allergies.

Grapeseed oil is thin and slippery, e.v olive oil is thick and heavy and sweet almond is a good all-rounder, just make sure you get pure cold pressed oils. Have fun!

I'm ok with sweet almond oil and that works well as a massage oil - it's the main ingredient in many. Coconut oil might be safe enough, but it's not great for massage.

Has she identified what she's likely to react to? I'm ok with most natural oils, but have problems with synthetic ingredients that have been derived from petroleum products. (Unfortunately that includes pretty much every 'parfum' and 'fragrance'.

Sweet almond oil isn't hard to find. If you want more choice, you could look at Akamuti's website. Everything I've used from their has been really good. They also seem to have share the LH ethos of making sure their customers have enough info to make a good decision.

I agree with the grapeseed oil :)

Earthly Body do a range of all-natural oils that are edible, so should be fairly neutral from an alleryg point of view.

I can vouch for their effectiveness as massage oils, the scents are wonderful, and they moisturise and soften your skin too. *ahem* Or so I've heard.

Good luck finding one that works.

Thanks for your help guys. From what you've said, and what I've read from places you suggested, looks like Almond oil will be the best place to start. :)

Almond oil should be fine, but if she is that allergic, then you'd better be cautious still.

Baby oil though very rarely gives any reactions , you say that you use it, so just try it on in between her legs...

If nothing works, why do it by hand at all? Well.. try your saliva... tongue..lips...You get what I mean, surely!

It's more the chemical side of things that she's allergic too, Silicon condoms make her red and sore after, whereas durex lubes just sting straight away. I have tried using baby oil, which was fine at the time, but made her saw afterwards (hence her being more hesitant now).

And yes, I do get what you mean, but what we enjoy about massage is the contact. It's relaxing and sensual, (which does lead to other things), but isn't specifically all about the arousal itself.

Mineral oil (aka baby oil) is a by-product (left over waste) from the distillation of crude oil into petrol. Petroleum products cause all sorts of problems for lots of people. Mineral oil is worlds away from natural plant oils like sweet almond.

Yeah, works great for the skin on the outside, not so much on the inside

Might I suggest jojoba oil? Apparently it's the closest oil type to the natural sebum the body produces.

If she's super sensitive, tread carefully with any kind of nut oil. She could have an allergy.

Try a couple of drops of lavender and jasmine oil in it to give it a nice sensual aromatherapy effect without all the chemicals and nasties usually found the purpose bought stuff.

When I massage, I use the back of my hands too as there are movements that are best done with the back rather than the palms, so my hands get covered in oil all over.

If you do more of relaxing massages than pro ones and your hands are oilly only on the palms, try pleasing her with the back of your hands.

Failing this and all other advice you have been given by others, I guess the only option is to run wash off before touching between her legs...

Also, there are tons of natural baby oil variety, so not all baby oil is mineral based.

http://www.handmadenaturals.co.uk/shop/shop.php?action=full&id=98

Boots sells fragrance free massage oil , contains jojoba oil, sweet almond and a couple others. Cost £4.00 for 100ml , not bad.

Some people are alergic to fragrance, perhaps your gf too, rather than the actual oils.

What about something nautral like Sweet almond oil...gentle enoughto use on babies skin

Apologies for the late reply to your thread from when it was first posted, i have only come across it tonight whilst its quiet on the night shift. I can recommend a very good massage type cream for you that i had to use whilst ill in hospital with a very severe skin reaction linked to SLE. I had broken skin and blisters all over my torso and given a product in a large plunger topped bottle, approx 500ml, called DOUBLEBASE GEL. What a great cream it was. It is a very nice moisturiser type product,non greasy and when rubbed or massaged into the skin left it feeleg very velvety, is the only way i can really describe it. This was prescribed but i was able to buy it over the counter at my local chemist, although pricier than on prescription. When no longer needed for medical purposes, my wife and i put it to good use. She loved her back and buttocks massaged with it as a prelude to sexier things and we even tried it as a vaginal lubricant which had no adverse effects, There are no nasties in it as i was using it as previously stated on broken and raw skin. The feel of her skin after a massage can only be described as like silk and i MEAN silk. Maybe worth looking into mate,also as i remember it was very nice on the penis whilst being masterbated. Google it on Chemist Direct, i did and it is buyable over the counter. Hope my two penneth worth helps in your quest. Best of luck.

Good suggestion, Jansman, but the gel is synthetic, contains two active ingredients: ispropyl myristate (15%) and liquid paraffin (15%), so not natural at all. See the the posts above about the objections to petroleum based products.