Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from all of us at Lovehoney!

We are have a spooktacular day at the office, with fancy dress and a cake sale!

What are your plans for Halloween?

heart

Happy Halloween to everyone at lovehoney :)

oh fancy dress and a cake sale sounds good fun,

were going to be carving some pumpkins,with the kiddies,then we shall be dressing them up and playing some halloween games, then after we usually go for a spooky ghost walk, around our village,as we dont do trick a treating :)

Happy Halloween!

I'm already enjoying a cake (or two) from the LH bake sale. Nom nom nom.

Happy Halloween to all at Lovehoney! Sounds like you are all having a fantastic day:)

Mr Scorpius and I dress up and do spooky make-up for the trick or treaters that come round and we put all the Halloween decorations up too - pumpkins outside, tape on the door with cobwebs etc. It is a lot of fun:) xx

Happy halloween to all,
Spending the day baking spooky cakes and cookie and having a little Halloween party this evening.

:) x

All of these things so far sound so much fun, I want to carve pumpkins later too :)

I'm going to get dressed up as a mad axe man and go lurking in the dark of the night, scaring all the children.......... but thats a normal night for me really. lol

In reality i shall probably stick a scary movie on later and me and the GF will hide behind the sofa and squeel at the gory bits.

Happy Halloween :)
It will be pumpkin carving and cake baking for us to later and then probably a scary film with the oh later tonight.

happy halloween ! ( ace pic cazz ! ) today ill be making halloween cakes with kiddo then trick or treating with him later then a party at a friends .

Thanks rubysoho, not bad for a first attempt hehe x

Happy Halloween everyone! We have to go to sainsburys to buy more sweets for the trick or treaters...... I accidentally ate them all!
The kids are having Halloween parties all day so I doubt I will get much sleep tonight with five kids on a sugar rush!

Love the pic Cazz! :) I'm going to the circus tonight and then to a party afterwards xx

Thanks MissChar :) x

Happy halloween everybody, trick or treating tonight and lots and lots of sugar thoughout the day me thinks!

Cazz you look different to usual. Can't quite put my finger on why though!

:o

Thanks Sum Sub I do look different today, but I am also unsure why... :p

Can I come to the lovehoney office instead of working please :)

local shop has no pumpkins left !!!! AARRRRGH

Happy Halloween!

happy halloween to all - hope you all have lots of fright fun.

great picture Cazz.

we will be daring the kids to trick us later ( well the little ones! ) and then a spooky beer or two in the pub x