Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the sexy mothers hope yous have a great day and all the sexy non mothers too have fun get ya feet up and relax ๐Ÿ˜‰x

1 Like

GJ you beat me to it well done.

Like to wish all those kinky mums a very happy mothers day.

Here's hoping after all the appreciation today that just maybe you may get a little extra login from the men who share your family with you.

You both beat me to it. I was busy making breakfast in bed. Happy mother's day to all the mums.

Happy Mothers Day to all mothers, enjoy yourself and relax...you've all earned it :) x

Sorry fellas haha but the more the better ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope everyone has had a good day today ๐Ÿ˜˜

I have been very spoilt this mothersday.

hope all the other mummy's at LH has a great day. :)

Oh that's good heidi920 do tell what did you get or do x

I was given some handmade cards from the little ones and some bath bombs, a candle, perfume and flowers. The hubby and girls did good, although I would have been just as happy with the handmade cards!
Hubby cooked me a lovely roast dinner followed by ice creams down at the beach as it was such a lovely day today. Thanks for asking :) x x

Sounds like a really good day glad you enjoyed it hope all the other Mam's had an equally good day ๐Ÿ˜‰ x

Thank you all :)

I've had a bizarre one really. It's my first mothers day not working (used to be contracted to Sundays) and I spent the morning in bed before getting a cooked breakfast and a lovely card and gift. Then it was full steam getting everything ready for my sons 6th birthday party we didn't stop till both boys were in bed and treated ourselves to takeaway and strawberries cream and meringue.

Not sure I'd change it for a second though.

Sounds wonderful glad you enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜‰ x

Happy Motherโ€™s Day to all that celebrate here.

I hope you know you are loved and appreciated. Even if no one says it.

For those that today is difficulty for I hope it passes swiftly.

First as a single Mother for me. Im proud of myself for never loosing sight of who was my priority. My Son is my strength and my Mother my inspiration x

2 Likes

Very well said @The_Little_Ladybird couldnโ€™t say it any better.

Happy Motherโ€™s Day to you and all the amazing mums out there. Thinking of those who may find today difficult.

2 Likes