Happy New Year

May 2011 be a happy and sexy new year for everyone

Happy New Year everyone. I am determined to make this my best ever and I hope it is for all the lovely OAers. Xx

Happy New Year to almost all!

I'm a miserable cow. I hate New Years Eve and I hate New Years Day

However, Happy New Year to you all out there - I truely hope you have a good year x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh damn it! I thought I'd be alright, but now I want to go up there later to check there aren't other women trying to get their paws on him!! It happens every year, and he is always too friggin nice to people and doesn't seem to get the hint when someone his hitting on him!

Oh dear... External Media

My hubby also has no idea when someone is hitting on him, I just think that some men are blind to it, he says its because he is married so he has no interest in doing anything other than maybe have a little flirt, but you try telling that to some drunk slapper in a pub grrrr.

I am sure that he was fine, but probably very very drunk.

I have never really enjoyed going out on new years eve, the pubs are packed, you can't get to the bar, you can't hear each other to talk, you can't get a taxi home and it is always raining or freezing or both when you are trying, I think that we have been out once for new year since moving in together 11 years ago. I never go in town my oh does but it doesn't interest me, no idea what he gets upto though sometimes he doesnt get in til 4 or 5.

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you had a good one whatever you did.

I love new year! I never, ever go out! We always have a "do" at ours, with good friends, good food (my dad puts on a spread and people bring round bits to add to it too), good music!

It's lovely!

I don't see the point in going out to queue, spend a fortune and be squashed in town on NYE so I never bother!

Adxx

Also - HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

And today is 1/1/11 which I love!

Adx

Happy New Year everyone xxxx

Happy New Year everyone!

Talked to my OH on both our timezones for New Years. Can't wait to make it up in person. =]

xXx

Happy New Year to one and all - wishing you all a fab 2011 - it seems ok so far although i've only really experienced about and hour of it! x

Happy new year everyone!

Had a lovely night with my son and my OH last night. Great start to the new year, hope it stays this way! x

happy new year everyone.

just one compliant the fireworks woke me up at 12 i was happily fast asllep!

Happy new year guys, I hope it is a good one for everybody xxx