Happy New Years!

Happy New Years everyone!! Especially to the Aussies and Kiwis out there as they already hit 2022! :fireworks: :partying_face: :fireworks:

Edit 1: Happy New Years my UK and other Europe People!!

Edit 2: Happy New Years my US people! Whatever time zone you are in!

15 Likes

Happy New Year! :partying_face::balloon:

13 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone. :fireworks::tada::partying_face:

12 Likes

Happy New Year :partying_face: :clinking_glasses: :confetti_ball: :tada:

What’s everyone’s plans for tonight ?

Whatever you’re all doing, hope you all have a lovely evening and stay safe :relaxed:

13 Likes

Happy new year everyone from me and the wife @L_amp_M25

12 Likes

Happy new year, just stuffed our faces at the pub and planning a walk at 5pm along the quayside looking at the laser shoe in Newcastle
Walk off the Xmas indulgence

14 Likes

Happy New Year to all on here.
Roll on 2022 for more naughty stuff and forum frolics
:partying_face::beer::grin::crazy_face::beer::upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Happy new year everyone

10 Likes

Going local , or as local as it gets. Bringing in the New Year with a four mile stroll home as I won’t be driving
:beers:

10 Likes

Can’t wait for my first bj of 2022! Bang in the bells, she will be waiting for me on her knees! :wink:

6 Likes

Happy new year all. I’ve got a night on my own with my mate Covid

8 Likes

Happy New Year, to everyone in their respective time zone :champagne: :tada: :grinning:

Pizza, drinks, and quiz night with OH and sister here. Maybe some 80s music video requests on YouTube while we singalong :+1:

11 Likes

Happy New Year @Ian_Chimp, @Wood_Wow, @Dirty-Wife, @Pdm45, @Craig1234, @stoner, @arry069, @Melody1, @westy1707, @forwardghoul52, @DLM1976, @Baby_Jane!

13 Likes

Happy New Year

10 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone on the forum. It has been an unusual year 2021 but hopefully we will all have a better 2022. Thank you for everyone that has posted things, uploaded pictures or commented on things. The forum is a very friendly, non judgemental place. LH have been a great company to deal with and long mat it continue.

14 Likes

Happy and, hopefully :crossed_fingers:, prosperous new year - lang may yer lum reek.

10 Likes

Happy new year to everyone! Have a good one!

9 Likes

Aww @DLM1976 I am sure that you are better company than your mate COVID , can do us all a favour ask it to politely fook off now it’s boring :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Happy new year everyone its been great getting to know your all and being part of the forum .
I hope 2022 brings us all a better year

It’s just a quiet one for us tonight. A night in with the kids, a hot buffet for tea and some alcoholic drinks for me and the husband.

13 Likes

Thanks mate, I’ve given it a few harsh words!

1 Like