Happy rabbit 2 curve VS other rabbits

Ok so I'm seriously considering buying the happy rabbit 2 curve. The reviews seem great, but I'm looking for the opinion of somebody who owns multiple rabbit vibrators including this one for a direct comparison if you will! I know that rabbits can be a bit hit and miss and it all really depends on each individual body shape, but your opinions would be gratefully received!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29419

This one?

I have a few rabbits including this (G-spot Happy Rabbit, Tracey Cox rabbit, Mantric rabbit and Lovehoney Dream rabbit as well as a couple of discontinued ones)

As rankings go, I'd say that Curve is my second favourite rabbit just slightly behind my Mantric rabbit (I don't know why I love that thing so much). It's a good shape and comfortable to use and isn't too big or small. The other G-spot Happy Rabbit can press a little too eagerly on your G-spot and that ball tip can feel a bit uncomfortable (especially for a beginner) but that will "make" you orgasm if you know what I mean. The Curve is much more gentle.

The main issue I had with the Happy Rabbits is that the vibrating ears only have 3 settings and they are pretty hard to tell apart. More varied pattern/speeds would have been nice but I'm still satisfied by the current 3. Out of all the rabbits I've used, I'd say the Happy Rabbit ears feel the best on the clitoris as they are a good balance of soft and firm.

You can control the shaft and ears seperately and the settings are saved for next time so you don't have to flick through speeds/patterns everytime you switch it one.

The Curve is a good one (even better if you can get it in a sale- sorry, I'm a bargain hunter, lol).

HunnyMonster29 wrote:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29419

This one?

I have a few rabbits including this (G-spot Happy Rabbit, Tracey Cox rabbit, Mantric rabbit and Lovehoney Dream rabbit as well as a couple of discontinued ones)

As rankings go, I'd say that Curve is my second favourite rabbit just slightly behind my Mantric rabbit (I don't know why I love that thing so much). It's a good shape and comfortable to use and isn't too big or small. The other G-spot Happy Rabbit can press a little too eagerly on your G-spot and that ball tip can feel a bit uncomfortable (especially for a beginner) but that will "make" you orgasm if you know what I mean. The Curve is much more gentle.

The main issue I had with the Happy Rabbits is that the vibrating ears only have 3 settings and they are pretty hard to tell apart. More varied pattern/speeds would have been nice but I'm still satisfied by the current 3. Out of all the rabbits I've used, I'd say the Happy Rabbit ears feel the best on the clitoris as they are a good balance of soft and firm.

You can control the shaft and ears seperately and the settings are saved for next time so you don't have to flick through speeds/patterns everytime you switch it one.

The Curve is a good one (even better if you can get it in a sale- sorry, I'm a bargain hunter, lol).

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me out! Your response answers perfectly what I needed to know

I thought myself that the G-spot one did look like it might be a bit too bulky on the tip, especially for me as I've never bought a rabbit vibrator (I don't know how we've over looked them for so long they're the most well known sex toy hahaha!) I was also curious how the rabbit ears felt because I've had some clitoral toys in the past that just don't do it for me!

No need to apologise, I am THE queen of bargain hunting Haha! I actually already purchased this rabbit, after a brief convo about happy rabbits in general on another thread so I could get it before the offers ran out (so I'm really glad you've commented with a positive opinion) I managed to get it for £24.99 and it's coming tomorrow!!

@ Cinderella69 No problem. I know rabbits can be tricky to buy because one size doesn't fit all and you especially don't want to spend a lot on something that may not work for you. Great job getting that deal! I'm sure you'll like it.