Happy Rabbit 2 Natural USB Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator

I think I am in LOVE!

I know what I will be hinting for this Christmas! what do you think ladys? :) Xx

I noticed it yesterday, can't wait to see the reviews/videos!

I love the fact that the ears look much more plump on this one :) And yay 12 internal settings - if I hadn't ordered one 3 days ago I'd have gone for this one :D!

I know! I just bought a magic wand a couple days ago and told myself that was it until after christmas then I saw this! :'(

Bad timing I know! We can hope LH gives us a deal of the day for it as a Christmas present ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)!

I'm looking forward to reading reviews, both rabbits look very intriguing indeed.

The G-Spot one is AMAZING! Submitted review yesterday. The only toy that has given me multiple orgasms (bar the wand). Well worth the money. My other rabbits are now redundant!

I am so excited I can not wait! I think I might just have to get one this friday! x

Purring-Pussy wrote:

The G-Spot one is AMAZING! Submitted review yesterday. The only toy that has given me multiple orgasms (bar the wand). Well worth the money. My other rabbits are now redundant!

Love your review PP! makes me want one x

IrishRose wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) why thank you. That went on quickly!

The videos are up too :)

IrishRose wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Fab review! I think I'll definitely be adding one of these to my Christmas list! It sounds awesome!

A thumbs up from me for the Happy Rabbit 2 too
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29419&reviewid=95918#customer_reviews
:-)

Looks amazing! I have the original one
(the purple one) and I love it, so this one would be even better!

I am contemplating on adding one to my wish list.

Anyone wish to comment, add their experiences etc,

It's on my wishlist. I just placed an order and I want to wait now, I can't spend too much on toys, though the g-spot one looks absolutely stunning.

Yeh I am the same way, when it comes to money and sex toys. Limited budget and all that, some things take more of a priority

SensualFire wrote:

Yeh I am the same way, when it comes to money and sex toys. Limited budget and all that, some things take more of a priority

I also have very expensive hobbies like buying comic books and videogames. I have a budget for both of them, and sometimes I manage to save enough and buy something here, but I kind of drained my wallet in the last three weeks so, up until my birthday I'm off buying sex toys.

Unless this comes with a Deal Of The Day or I get a consistent discount voucher.

Vouchers are great!

Yeah, I actually managed to save a lot because I received two via mail two weeks ago, I had to split the order in two, but they made me save a lot of money. Gotta love LH for them, really.

Would love to give this a go, we have used the original rabbits before maybe time to give it another go :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: