Happy rabbit beaded or thrusting? Need help deciding!

So I got the happy rabbit thrusting and the button is dodgy so it needs returning. But in the mean time I'm trying to decide on whether I want a replacement or to switch to the beaded one! Going to try it this week and decide. Cons: Tried it once and I'm finding it's fucking out of me instead of into me unless I wedge the base against the mattress and kind of half sit on it - the position is a bit uncomfortable. Any tips? If you have either, what do / don't you like? If you've tried both - which would you recommend? Thanks for any help!

I find thrusters don't thrust anywhere near enough to merit being worth the extra money. They don't really have enough power behind them to truly penetrate either unless mounted or very firmly held. You can't easily do so much hands free which often limits the positions you can use them in too. At which point, I'd just fuck myself. Or buy a different toy. I'd get the regular one.

I think with the mechanical gizmo toys it all depends on where you can land the business end. We've got quite a few rabbits with different tricks and some of the actions would be brilliant if Mrs Chimp could get it doing its thing in the right spot. As you're replacing a faulty item could you still be eligible for the Happiness Promise if you try the replacement and still want to swop?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

Thanks MK7, I appreciate the input. I did so want a lazy option, but if it's just not good enough then I'd rather have something else. If I was rich enough I'd definitely get a fun factory stronic though, those look cool! Even if they do look very gentle.

Ian, I think it is just a fit issue like you say. I just worry that I won't be able to feel the beaded one on my g spot or the beads. Maybe I'm lucky that mine is broken because I'd be too lazy to consider swapping without that. I'd just try and make it work. They both have great reviews, but it's all so variable. I probably could swap it but the button works half the time so it's good enough to test thankfully. It's the on/off as well as a mode change button (plus trying to put it in travel lock took me a whole minute!) so that's going to drive me crazy if I had to keep it.

I'm afraid we haven't used either the thrusting or beaded Happy Rabbit, but we have got the old-style G-spot one and Mrs Chimp thinks that's a brilliant rabbit. It's pretty big and firm though, so it may not be for everyone. 🙂

If you've tried this one and know you don't really like it then I'd send it back for a refund as it's faulty. That way you can buy whatever you like instead, rather than be tied to any Happiness Promise limitations. 🙂👍

The 50 Shades of Grey is worth a 👍 on the expensive side but never ever got off on one as much as this one!