Happy rabbit charger

I lost my charger for my happy rabbit during a house move so now I'm not able to use it. The rabbit has been discontinued now. Is there any way I can charge it like a different charger I could purchase without buying a whole new rabbit? Or is it destined for bunny heaven?http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19164

I have the happy rabbit 2 but I'm not sure if the original happy rabbit has the same charging port so not much help. 😕

Hello!

Pop onto live chat - most of the time we have spares we can send out to you for free :-)

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Hello!

Pop onto live chat - most of the time we have spares we can send out to you for free :-)

Ooo thank you I will give it a go :)

No spare chargers :( so it's happy rabbit heaven it is. Poor bunny

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I would not give up just yet,it may be possible to get a suitable charger from somewhere like Maplins.

Onlyones wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I would not give up just yet,it may be possible to get a suitable charger from somewhere like Maplins.

I did ask on the live chat whether there was some sort of universal charger I could get but they didn't know unfortunately. I will look into it but I'm a bit lost when it comes to electronics to be honest. Usually I would take the item to maplins but I think in this case I'd rather buy a new rabbit haha x

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I did ask on the live chat whether there was some sort of universal charger I could get but they didn't know unfortunately. I will look into it but I'm a bit lost when it comes to electronics to be honest. Usually I would take the item to maplins but I think in this case I'd rather buy a new rabbit haha x

Why not have a look on the Maplin website first.

Onlyones wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Why not have a look on the Maplin website first.

Yes I will. Hopefully I will be able to make sense of it all :) I want to avoid getting a new rabbit if I can as I like the one I have and it's discontinued now so wouldn't be able to replace it x

If you can upload a photo of the charging port of the rabbit, and if it has any power rating information on it (or the instructions) then I'd be happy to see if I could find an equivalent for you.

Just had a look, and on the description section of the page you linked to it says:

• USB rechargeable, for use anywhere in the world
  • So if you have an Android phone or tablet you might find that the charger for that fits.
    As per my above post though, if you can upload an photo of the port, and of any information on the toy or instructions to your profile I'd be happy to take a look and advise.

BarginHunta wrote:

Just had a look, and on the description section of the page you linked to it says:

• USB rechargeable, for use anywhere in the world
  • So if you have an Android phone or tablet you might find that the charger for that fits.
    As per my above post though, if you can upload an photo of the port, and of any information on the toy or instructions to your profile I'd be happy to take a look and advise.
Wow that's very kind of you! I am not at home right now but I will get a picture later this evening. I have a Samsung charger so the end is different to the rabbit x

No problem, just post here when you've uploaded it :)

Did live chat say if it is definitely different to the happy rabbit 2? Had a look on the g spot version and the charging port looks identical to the newer version.

Is this rabbit your only USB rechargeable sex toy? If not, I'd start by trying all the cables you have.

Did you find one that worked VK?

Hi VK,

I have some good news!!! I've popped you an email 

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Hi VK,

Ohh sounds like your in luck VK,great news!

I didnt have no luck with my Fun Factory Cobra Libre wire ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif)

Horny 24/7 wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Hi VK,

Ohh sounds like your in luck VK,great news!

I didnt have no luck with my Fun Factory Cobra Libre wire ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif)

Have you been in touch? we have some of those!!

Just saw the email, thank you so much! Can't believe you remembered. Customer care is just so amazing at Lovehoney! I'm so so grateful xx