Happy Rabbit G-Spot

I'm not sure if I'm using it right. When I position it with the tip of the ears resting on my clit there is only about an inch or two of the shaft inserted inside me. I get off fine like that, though it takes much longer than usual. But if I was to insert it deeper than the ears sit too high.

Anybody else have this problem?

What's the right or best way to position it??

I'm having the same problem, when I insert it the ears don't quite rest on my clitoris quite right. I'll definately try different positions. Just need it to be charged up fully. I charged it for six hours until the light went green, used it for about twenty minutes and it didn't seem as powerful as people have said.. I put it on charge again the other day and the light had gone red again despite me only using it for a little while. =/

Oh, I tried a different position yesterday. Elbows on sofa, rest of body stretched out straight on the floor. Briiiilliiiiaaaantt.

My other half turns the rabbit backwards so the ears are stimulating between her vag and bum. I think use a bullit on her clit. It seems to be her way.