Happy sexy weekend

What's everyone trying at the moment.

Any good plans for the weekend, I've ordered my partner a clit vibrartor and butterfly kiss vibrator, should be a good combination.

X

Hoping to make luv to a very sexy nurse tonight .I am just keeping my fingers crossed that th e uniform will fit.

i will be using my new toys this weekend just purchased these will be delivered tomorrow :-)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28547

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33929

counting down till tomorrow ;-)

Shoe shopping for the children.

The guy I'm seeing came back from visiting family so we're spending the weekend togerher, we have a months worth of frustration to get over ^_^ I'm so excited!

MissNoir wrote:

The guy I'm seeing came back from visiting family so we're spending the weekend togerher, we have a months worth of frustration to get over ^_^ I'm so excited!

I am happy for you because I think this was the guy you wanted to ask out If I recall correctly .

Just got over a bad chest infection and we hardly had sex over Christmas so this weekend I intend to exhaust and delight my gorgeous husband. Seriously cannot wait as he has no idea what I have planned for him.the toy box is definitely coming out to explore.
Happy weekend everyone x

The butterfly kiss vibrator is a fantastic product. We tried it many years ago. Assuming it's the same one that has straps for hands free play? If it is then, I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun with the OH.

We're gonna be busting out the toy box for a naughty weekend and work through some of the new goodies we have got over Christmas (FSOG greedy girl G Spot vibe, and also the LH magic wand vibe/massager. As well as some of the goodies we already had before! ;)

We're off to Scotland for a week from tomorrow. The way the weather is looking I think we'll be spending a lot of time indoors.
The bags are packed with a few special things, a Wand and vibrators, glass dildos, some rope, hot wax candles and plenty of lube.
Can't wait to get there, it's the first chance of a good break together in a couple of months, and we are going to make the most of it :))))

Everyone keep us updated on how your weekend goes.

Nothing planned at the moment. Hoping the OH will be up for some action![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I'm revising :( not such a sexy weekend

mysteron wrote:

Hoping to make luv to a very sexy nurse tonight .I am just keeping my fingers crossed that th e uniform will fit.

Ohhh, which nurse outfit did you get :D?

mysteron wrote:

MissNoir wrote:

I am happy for you because I think this was the guy you wanted to ask out If I recall correctly .

It is indeed! ^_^ Thank you, he's taking me to his favourite restaurant too so one of us will be asking the other then.

Rimmer57 wrote:

We're off to Scotland for a week from tomorrow. The way the weather is looking I think we'll be spending a lot of time indoors.
The bags are packed with a few special things, a Wand and vibrators, glass dildos, some rope, hot wax candles and plenty of lube.
Can't wait to get there, it's the first chance of a good break together in a couple of months, and we are going to make the most of it :))))

What part of Scotland are you visiting? I live in Glasgow and it's meant to be a blizzard for teh next week ^_^

Hands All Over wrote:

mysteron wrote:

It's the Dream Girl Naughty Nurse dress with stethoscope .Red stockings to go with it.

Still unable to place links with t his tab into posts Grr.

My cousins having her 18th party tonight, going to stop in and say happy birthday but I don't do crowds so I won't be staying long! Nothing sexy happening here this weekend unless I  do some testing with stuff I haven't used much yet!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend x

I'm meeting a friend for coffee in the day on Saturday, then hopefully seeing my boyfriend-ish and clearing the air after a recent argument.

I've been full of a cold recently but it finally seems to be shifting so I think this weekend I will test the glass butt plug set I was sent a couple of weeks ago 😄

Hoping to use our toy box this weekend once kids in bed. Few things delivered lately but not had chance to play

Sounds like you beauties will be having a great time, like an idiot I ordered a special delivery for my items to arrive today but clicked for Monday :(

Not to worry though, can always get creative and steamy as long as my partner is up for it.

Hopefully its a good show tonight :) x

Enjoy all!

mysteron wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

mysteron wrote:

It's the Dream Girl Naughty Nurse dress with stethoscope .Red stockings to go with it.

Still unable to place links with t his tab into posts Grr.

Hm I never knew that one came with a stehoscope, that is so cool! Is it any good?