Happy Steak and a Blow Job day!!!

That's right. March 14th is Steak and a blow job day! Woo Hoo!!!! Better than Christmas me thinks

Hmmmmm.... not sure that one exists. We could always create it. How does 12th June sound?

In my house, every day is tuna sandwich and cunnilingus day. :)

(I like my house)

grrr we are going off topic ladies! Suck my cock god dammit!!! (thats a joke in case Carly thinks of banning me)

*gets steak out of freezer*

I'm game, shame my laddy is out playing race-cars *pft*

:) :) :)

Mmmmmmmm Steak medium rare...... oh and a blow jobs not too bad either :p

I've already been to the butchers, no steak here....will do roast chicken and bondage in our house.

I have a set of these to try out on her,

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1176

will see how she eats her dinner thus attired.....I think I'll still get the BJ though!

Wow that came around fucking fast!

Weve had pegging and blowjob allready, time for her to head to the supermarket for steak i call!

Gave bf "fucking excellent" blowjob earlier...glad i am fulfilling requirements of the day!!

No steak though...having very healthy chicken salad!!

Chinese for tea but no doubt there will be a blow job later.

How about the 15th - Duck and a fuck!!!! Ha ha ha!!!

Steak and blow job day? Men do like to make up their excuses. When will you learn? All you have to do is ask. Haha.

I recieved both my blowjob and my steak. Made me a very happy man

What did you enjoy more Diddle...the steak or blowjob?!

Horny Pony wrote:

How about the 15th - Duck and a fuck!!!! Ha ha ha!!! External Media

Haha *snorts red wine from nose & all over keyboard* LOVE IT! haha x

Duck, fuck & suck? x

My two favourite things!

So I'm gonna get sucked & fucked, why thank you LT.

I must admit I'm curious about the cards Clintons could come up with for Steak & Blow job day!

hopefully i can celebrate it next year with a bloke :/

Sweet im sure if you had put up a sign saying free blowjobs bring steak, you could have celebrated withsomone this year lol

I don't think I'd get many responses to "Nut Cutlet and and Blowjob". As Frankie Boyle says, us veggies should just f*ck off. I'll get my faux fur coat...