Happy steak n bj day

I'm getting neither today, but have a good one :)

I'm Vegetarian...Can I Get Two Blow Jobs Instead Do You Think?

Funnily enough we are having steak however the new toy is arriving today so that will be used instead

scarab9 wrote:

This made me laugh - I'm single, can I have two steaks?

Forgot, bought chicken for tonight. If the OH is aware of steak n blow job day, he's not said, so I think I'll get away with it.

He's not getting steak but could get a bj x

Never heard of this before now, don't have steak but I do have a chicken pie. Perhaps he'll be ok with that and a blow job?

I'm in the same boat as chylly fox - I will not be getting either today - or tomorrow - or the next day....... ... maybe Lovehoney Lucy will let me have one of her steaks ... *sigh*

Well that was cleaner than my thought....

I dont like steak... and I dont want to cook it...

blow job and blow job day?

scarab9 wrote:

A vegetarian so I wont cook it... and thats the deal I made. .. one this morning and one tonight ;)

Lovehoney - Lucy wrote:

scarab9 wrote:

This made me laugh - I'm single, can I have two steaks?

Ha this made me laugh!

I have steak tonight after boxing training T will have to wait for his BJ day in 14 days be worth the wait ; )

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I have steak tonight after boxing training T will have to wait for his BJ day in 14 days be worth the wait ; )

Maybe I'll change the me cooking you chilli to you cooking me a steak pahaha :p

I rathe have a sausauge dinner ; P

Never heard of this day, but I don't like steaks :( I might have a takeaway later instead and a quick bit of fun with myself. Sad times for singletons :(

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Never heard of this day, but I don't like steaks :( I might have a takeaway later instead and a quick bit of fun with myself. Sad times for singletons :(

Happy takeaway and a fiddle day :)

Got my babys favourite medallion steaks! :) Not sure what I'm cooking them with yet though. What's everyone else doing? Xx

we got meatballs for tea so no steak but am sure i will give him BJ i dont need an excuse lol

Technicaly we're having sin free pizza and chips....