Hard To Orgasm...

Im a very sexualy active female and been with my girlfriend for nearly 3 years now. Before i got with her admittedly i never found the joy in sex but now i cant get enough. Anyway i was wondering if anyone else has the same problem or if its just me....

I get alot of enjoyment out of sex but as soon as i come close to an orgasm i have to stop. It becomes extremely uncomfortable and painfull and no matter how much i try to fight it i have to stop.

my partner tells me i need to relax but i do and its starting to get me worried that im not normal.

anyone else have or had the same problem and if so how did you get through it?

Many thanks

xx

As Twilightgirl suggested, a trip to the GP is probably a good idea, just to ensure everything is as it should be.
Have you tried coming through anything other than sex? Something like oral may be a little less intense. It may also be worth experimenting with a few toys (with a variety of vibration settings) to see if the different sensations prevent the I'm-too-overwhelmed-I-need-to-shop feeling.
Finally, it can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. I had a problem with chronic cystitis and kidney infections a few years ago, and it made sex VERY painful. Knowing it was going to be painful, I was tense and this made it more painful, and so the cycle continues. Easier said than done, but relaxing will help. Don't worry about whether or not you come, just focus on enjoying yourself: you may find that once the pressure is off, you're able to climax.
Hope that helps, and best of luck!

A quick check with the Doc may easy your mind, also try plenty of lube, (if he is on the bigger side) try letting him know you are close and have him penetrate less deeply. Make sure you are in a comfortable position too. :)

thanks everyone

i went to the docs and everything is fine. they think i just get over stimulated really easily and because of the sensation your muscles in contract causing me to basically pull my muscles in my lower stomache around my bladder which is causeing the pain.

as for the 'i need to stop its too stimulating' thing. iv tried all sorts, sex, oral, toys, even differnt settings on them and all ends in me having to stop unfortunatly.

so as for that sadly i dont think ill ever get to experience a full orgasm :(

xxx

It's nothing to be upset about, I struggled to orgasm until I net my OH now I can for clitoril stimulation and we're working on g-spot. But for me an orgasm signal the end, I lies any interest in continuing bad tend to be too sensitive. I'd rather just sit on that plateau for ages then stop when I've had enough. You can still get pleasure, just enjoy