Harness for double ended dildos

Hi, so a while ago I bought the ‘Desire Luxury Rechargeable Strapless Strap-On Dildo Vibrator’ for me and my girlfriend (both Female) and it’s great but can’t really use it because it just slips out, so just wondering if anyone has any idea of a good harness to use for double ended ones at all? Thanks

3 Likes

Hey @alicia2430
Have you considered harness briefs?
I bought these

to go with the Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Remote Control Strapless Strap-On Vibrator
I can’t comment on how well they hold the double-ended dildo in place as we haven’t tried it as yet but I can say that I have tried on the briefs myself (male of the couple) and they are super comfy. They are also reasonably snug, so I think they would do well in supporting holding the dildo in place.
They can be used with a regular flared base dildo, or move the cloth panels aside (inside the briefs) so the double ended dildos can pass through.

That is such a shame @alicia2430 and it sounds like a problem Love Honey should be made aware of as the whole idea is that this should be strapless. I hope someone comes up with a solution for you. Good luck.

@alicia2430 hello and welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

We had the same problem and we cured it using the harness briefs mentioned above. We deliberately bought them a size smaller and they held the strapless strap-on in perfectly.

1 Like

Hellooo and welcome

@alicia2430 …we have the briefs mentioned above and there fabulous…I’d give them a try…but depends on the girth of the toy as these will only take up to 1 1/2”….

1 Like