Has any one ever lost a butt plug inside

Have you ever lost a butt plug inside and was hard to retrieve??

I'm a bit concerned!!!

Had a situation a few times with a smaller toy where I let it go all the way in. Takes a few moments to come out but it always does.

You should be fine, just gently push down

If the base is flared enough it shouldn't be able to travel inside. I've never lost one but I am cautious of the round base ones if the neck isn't much slimmer than the bulb.

2 Likes

Your a bit concerned? Is something lost now?

I kinda figure if it will go in it will come out.

1 Like

I have never lost a butt plug, but being a bit kinky one night a candle went all the way inside me. All you need to do is squat down as if going to the toilet and gently relax and give a little push. It soon came out no problem. If you use lube, that will make the journey out as easy as it went in.

Thanks

I was thinking of tying a small ribbon to it in case?

paulsballs wrote:

Thanks

And why not add a " Returns label" too ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Mrs TD managed to lose a smooth small vibe in me once (her hands had lube on) see was mortified, I laughed and a minute or two later she got to switch it off. In these situations it is so important to not panic. Relax and your anus will too.

1 Like

paulsballs wrote:

Thanks

And why not add a " Returns label" too LOL

Mrs TD managed to lose a smooth small vibe in me once (her hands had lube on) she was mortified, I laughed and a minute or two later she got to switch it off. In these situations it is so important to not panic. Relax and your anus will too.

Try a medium silicone LH one?

I haven't lost anything and have put long things and handfuls of small round things all the way in. Sometimes things don't come out immediately or easily as planned, however relaxation and patience does the trick.

Horror stories of things being lost makes me wonder if I have just been lucky and not knocked on the door to some internal vacumm chamber, however I take heart knowing the system is primarily an ejection system and has had a lifetime of practice.

1 Like

Mr had this happen once. Try not to panic or you'll end up making it worse. This advice comes over 24 hours since you posted the question, so imagine you've "worked it out", one way or the other...

@PaulsBalls, What is it your thinking about sticking up your bum?

Yes I have had two very large dildos lost up in my rearend. I had to have 2 surgeries to have them removed from my behind. The second time the doctor said " if I use the same kind of dildo again, that I should tie a string on it before I stick it up there. That way you can pull it out in case it gets stuck up there. How embarrassing it was for me.

1 Like

What happened Big Jason? Is there a magic suction chamber that caught you by suprise or where you putting them all the way in and then some?

Most toys will eventually work their own way out if toy just try and relax, if your sliding something libricated up your bum it's best to make sure you have a toy with a large base and don't ever push yourself past your limits. Try not to worry, most plugs won't go much further than the stem as they are countoured for your bum to close and leave the base out.

My friend is a nurse at A&E and sees all sorts of things up bums. If it's not designed to go up there my advice is don't do it.

I've heard of plugs going north and getting stuck. As long as the base is flared it should be fine.

naughty stacey wrote:

What happened Big Jason? Is there a magic suction chamber that caught you by suprise or where you putting them all the way in and then some?

According to the doctor, if you put a large and a long dildo up there it can be suck up by your bowels. I can't see how, but the doctor said it can. So in turn, my body suck it up farther than I expected. Then I had 2 surgeries to get them out.

Bigjason wrote:

naughty stacey wrote:

According to the doctor, if you put a large and a long dildo up there it can be suck up by your bowels. I can't see how, but the doctor said it can. So in turn, my body suck it up farther than I expected. Then I had 2 surgeries to get them out.

It can, but only if the base isn't flared enough to stop it from traveling. You need to get dildos with wider bases :)

Eeek I hope not. thinking of trying my first!

Nope and I've used a lot now... As has hubby, it's always a worry for me as I have anxiety so natural I think of the worst situation, getting less worried though the more we do it...just make sure the stem is slim and has a nice flared base or t bar x