Has anyone else had any problems placing an order today?

We all really wanna know what you're trying to buy!

nothing terribly exciting...

Just the Hot Octopuss, the dash vibrating plug, 2 of the new massagers and some lube/oil.

I couldn't use the 15% off either yesterday :(

Oooh, I got another voucher today!

Sum Sub wrote:

Oooh, I got another voucher today!

I also got the email again this morning... with the same voucher code that was in the previous 3 emails I was sent and funnily enough, when I click on it, it says it can't find that voucher!!!!

i seem to get a 10% off offer everytime i log in, and have a couple one use codes in emails, no idea if they work, but curious why so many lately

can confirm all 3 of the 15% off vouchers i've recieved in the last 3 days all have the same code and none are recognised.

Right, well i've been able to place a small order online.... but I now don't have a discount to try and see if I do the order I was trying to do yesterday would work.

Bugger it, I should have just phoned it through. It let me place the order with the "10% you left stuff in your basket" discount, and wouldn't let me use the 15% that I had been trying to use yesterday :(

same here david my 15% off voucher doesnt work either

This seems very random; have just placed an order and my discount went through no problem.

i have been trying to sort problem from friday the 15th and have tried three times now always being told it would be sorted last saturday then this wednesday now told will be friday a whole week unable yo order account ruined and items sold out so looking elswher at moment

The main website has had an update, and some things aren’t bedded in properly yet. Can they not take your order over the phone?

I’ve been experiencing great difficulty accessing LH’s website for the past three days.

When I click on a link on the opening page, I receive the message:

“ We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our website.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Please try again later.

Reference Number: 18.164c1002.1680506254.320e21b6

Host: www.lovehoney.co.uk

Pleased to report that all is now working fine with connecting to the LH webpages.