Has anyone here got a Christina Piercing?

I really want a Christina Piercing! Have done for a while now; I think it looks so hot!

But it scares me - It's in such a sensitive spot!

I was wondering that for those of you who have had it done can you share your experience of it with me please? positive and negative welcome as well as advice! i need the truth - the nitty gritty lol.

For starters the pain of actualy getting it pierced doesn't scare me as much as the pain of the healing. but does it hurt getting it done, and how long does it hurt after.

(I have my nipple pierced and it killed getting it done but the pain after was bareable for me. I also have my tragus and rook pierced and found it didnt hurt getting it done but was sore for months after!)

I know its different for everyone but how long did it take to heal?

Did you have to hold off sex while it healed?

Does it make shaving/waxing difficult.

Is it harder to look after and clean being down there =P

What do your OH/sexual partners think of it - does it change things during sex and oral sex?

that's all i can think of for now but feel free to add anything else if you like =]

Sorry if there is already a thread on this, and for my rambeling! I'm an awkward shy nerd lol

thanks

Being a bloke I couldn't really comment.

Wife (Tracey) has Her clit hood done .

I could play with it for hours LOL.and both nipples.

Healing time wasn't too long,although different to the one You want.

I have tounge done(re sized to 6mm bar)

Both nipples horozontally and verticaly 3.2mm and 2mm respectively (hurt like hell)

And PA re sized to 8mm.

If You get it done wait until You feel comfortable with it before having sex.(couple of days at least :)

Will look nice if You decide to get it done.

Dave

what is a christina peircing ?

sorry i'm a dumb bloke

Well I'm a woman and haven't got a clue.

they look beauitifull from wht i've seen on google but risk of migration/regection is high. personaly i would (snd hope to) go for a VCH as it has high success rate, short healing time and low pain rating pluss added bonus of not just looking prety un like a christina. dont letme tell you what you want though as both look great and its up to you.

Ouch, not for me such a coward, good luck with it,if you decide to go for it.

At the tender age of 16 our daughter said she wanted a Christina for her 18th birthday present (she was in the shock the parents mentality) I had to google it and there are potentially major health risks, if it goes wrong you can end up unable to have sex, enjoy sex and in the limit can end up sterile.

Thanks guys!

i may have to do a little more research than i already have so it seems. maybe I've been a but niave on that front. the very fact of not being able to have sex or enjoy sex is enough to put me off!

I'm a bit of a wimp but stubborn enough to go for it if i want it enough but it realy isn't worth not enjoying sex!

It does look pretty hot, but after reading that Gunther my mind has swayed a little! and there really is no point if its gonna migrate either.

thanks for your input though guys =] appreciate it! =]

The Christina piercing looks beautiful, but not sure i'd be brave enough...

sexy.hot.freak wrote:

Thanks guys!

i may have to do a little more research than i already have so it seems. maybe I've been a but niave on that front. the very fact of not being able to have sex or enjoy sex is enough to put me off!

I'm a bit of a wimp but stubborn enough to go for it if i want it enough but it realy isn't worth not enjoying sex!

It does look pretty hot, but after reading that Gunther my mind has swayed a little! and there really is no point if its gonna migrate either.

thanks for your input though guys =] appreciate it! =]

just google it.....I must admit an aversion because it was my daughter that brought it into our life....but there are health risks. Cleaning piercings is essential, how do you keep that area clean (surgically clean) while having a period?

I didn't know you could get a piercing like that, don't know why I'm surprised as you can pierce anything these days!

How would you shave?! I can understand getting your clit or nipples pierced to some degree as they're meant to enhance pleasure. But I can't see how this piercing would have any benefit.. I can just imagine it grinding on your pubic bone especially during missionary and getting caught on your zipper!

Personally, I don't see the appeal. But if it's something that you've thought a lot about and know how to keep it clean then go for it x

maybe crossed wired I thought a christina was across the clitoris not on the pubic bone

this is exactly why i asked for advice here cuz i knew you guys would be honest!

i just thought it looked pretty and got stubborn on that - without putting any thought into it to be honest.

never thought about it grinding on my pubic bone - ouch!

i imagined it getting caught on my undies now n then but passed it off as a draw back - i get my nipple piercing caught when washing somethings and it's something i get used to.

the more i think about it now, realisticly, the more I'm a bit grossed out by it lol. - how fickle am i! haha.

It's great that you've thought a lot about it and haven't rushed into it! Sometimes you just need some honest advice but don't be put off if it's something you really want.

I'm not into piercings whatsoever so I just see the impractical side... I wouldn't want anything to alter sex! Plus I like pretty lacy panties and I can just imagine this piercing ruining them! :) x

i certainly think genital pearcings can be pretty and although people always talk about the risks there are risks with any pearcing. if you like the look how about googeling all your options for different pearsings. the pearcing and having a look at all the pros and cons of each as well as costs and where you could have it done. The bible has some usefull info.

Haha I clicked on this thread thinking, "what on earth is a Christina piercing?". Wikipedia is a fountain of knowledge.

My friend had it done and it never healed properly as it is a surface piercing. It looked nice for the first few months. She never had any trouble with having to shave or anything as she had lazer hair removal done and didnt have any to bother her. It is a lovely looking piercing but I think going for a VCH or something might be easier.x