Has anyone tried figging?

It dates back to the Victorians , you take a piece of root ginger carve it into a butt plug and insert it. It is supposed to be amazing, the ginger acts as a mild stimulant it heats and tickles the anus.

I have, personally I didn't like it. It felt like a lube I'd used once - durex tingle. Not my cup of tea!

Although I've not tried it i didn't think it was supposed to me amazing - it has its root as a medieval form of torture.

Not done it myself but know of people using it as a stimulant that way with horses! Think it was discussed on QI with Clare Balding....

I have tried it once, and it is a very intense experience. It definitely makes your eyes water - lol. Just be very careful when making the plug that it isn't too thin as you don't want it to break inside you, that would not be good! And a flared base to stop it getting 'lost'...

There are many ways to do this, but the safest is for the receiver to lay face down, either tied up or not depending on what you are into. Then put a pillow under your tummy to raise your bum. Then the ginger is gently inserted into your anus, and your OH can either sit back and watch you squirm as the intensity builds, or enhance it by giving you pain / pleasure while you try to process everything. Obviously play safe and make sure you are never left alone while this is inside you xx

Think claire balding has tried it then the wind changed direction now she's stuck like that

Scorpius12 wrote:

I have tried it once, and it is a very intense experience. It definitely makes your eyes water - lol. Just be very careful when making the plug that it isn't too thin as you don't want it to break inside you, that would not be good! And a flared base to stop it getting 'lost'...

There are many ways to do this, but the safest is for the receiver to lay face down, either tied up or not depending on what you are into. Then put a pillow under your tummy to raise your bum. Then the ginger is gently inserted into your anus, and your OH can either sit back and watch you squirm as the intensity builds, or enhance it by giving you pain / pleasure while you try to process everything. Obviously play safe and make sure you are never left alone while this is inside you xx

Oh Scorps that sounds wonderful.

Wow scorps 👀

I never even heard of it before, but I've found a good link online might be some help

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070130225208AA9GF2K