Has anyone tried the Womanizer Duo and the Womanizer X Lovehoney inside out?

I used to have a Womanizer Inside Out which I loved. I got the Womanizer Duo when my inside out died (probably due to over use,) anyway I was disappointed to say the least. I had hoped for an improvement but didn’t jive with the Duo at all. It doesn’t fit my body right. So anyway Lovehoney and Womanizer have teamed up and brought out the Womanizer X Lovehoney Inside Out and I want to know if it’s the same as the original inside out or if it’s more like the duo. If it’s the original inside out then you can count me in. I’ll buy one. My duo doesn’t get much use unfortunately and it’s not a cheap toy.

The Womanizer x Lovehoney InsideOut is exactly the same as the original InsideOut (bar colour) I believe.

Excluding the significantly girthier G-spot arm, I hadn’t realised the Duo was much different. I have the IsideOut and it is still going strong at the moment but when it does finally give up I was planning to replace it with the Duo as I prefer more width filling. Can I ask how else they are different or is it just the extra girth you don’t get on with?

1 Like

I haven’t got either of those toys but wanted to remind you that you can use the happiness promise to get a refund on toys that you don’t like so all is not lost if you decide to give it a try :blush:

1 Like

It’s hard to explain. The duo isn’t as flexible and the size isn’t right for me. The suction thing doesn’t sit on my clit right without it being really uncomfortable inside. Also the suction felt different somehow I can’t put my finger on what the difference is but it’s different.

Wow yes you’re right. I can too. That’s one thing to love about Lovehoney isn’t it!?

1 Like

Definitely, yes! It certainly makes me feel reassured. To be honest, I think I have only used it once, maybe twice, I can’t remember! Generally I’m more than happy with my purchases :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like