Has anyone tried thrusting prostate massagers?

TL:DR Has anyone tried a thrusting, vibrating prostate massager similar to the one in the link to achieve a prostate orgasm?

My boyfriend (seems like a weird thing to say since we’re both in our 50’s :laughing:) and I are enjoying experimenting with anal play.
I would love to be able to give him a prostate orgasm but so far it’s eluding us. It’s not the be all and end all but it would be nice.
We’ve researched a lot, tried a finger, a penis shaped vibrator, a couple of the vibrating and rotating prostate massage toys and me pegging him with a strap on… all of these with and without me touching him.
He absolutely loves the feeling and could take it for hours. Going into it we are both always relaxed and not stressed about anything or even particularly worried about him orgasming in that way so I don’t feel there are any underlying issues.
Anyway, we came across an ad for these thrusting, vibrating, prostate massagers that also stimulate the perineum and have a cock ring.
Has anyone tried and enjoyed a toy similar to this or is it just a gimmick?
I’ve had to put the link here as I can’t post a photo

Edited by mod - Competitor link removed

1 Like

Never tried one like that but looks great fun.
Im not sure if posting links to other sites selling sex toys is permitted in the forum rules , be aware it may be removed by the moderators.

2 Likes

I’ve edited your title so that it doesn’t sound like a tester thread.
That link will be removed, you’re best doing it yourself.

2 Likes

I have actually tried thrusting plugs/prostate massagers…
Truth be told, it just didn’t hit the big p for me. The toys felt great and it was a good sensation, but there just wasn’t the level of pleasure to get anything from it.

On the other hand, a very girthy plug from LH had what it took (when used as a dildo) to push me over the edge and give me my first ever P-gasm.

In case you are interested, the plug I tried was
The Rumpy

Whereas the thruster I tried was very similar to this one Thruster

I’ve tried one and it wasn’t anything like as good as I’d hoped. The best prostate stimulation I get is when my wife is pegging me.

A curved dildo with the curve facing towards my prostate gives me the greatest feeling.

I have use a thrusting prostate massager and a thrusting dildo. The thrusting portion is a disappointment. I have a few non thrusting, vibrating massagers that are more pleasing along with an Aneros which really hits the spot. I am able to achieve prostate orgasms and ejaculate hands free many times. I actually had to have some alone time without a partner and the stress of having an orgasm to finally achieve this. Now that I know what works it’s much easier with a partner. It was through the use of an Aneros prostate massager that I was able to learn how to relax, breathe and let it do its thing to finally reach the point of having an orgasm with only my prostate being stimulated.

1 Like

I know exactly what ads you’re referring to and they do look very tempting to try out!
I’d definitely consider getting one at some point :wink:

1 Like

Hey there, I’ve tried one and wasnt a huge fan of the thrusting function - it actually felt a bit painful like i was being punched on the inside! And i know it was specifically the thrusting function that did it because I’ve bought a dildo since then that penetrates deeper and had 0 issues or pain.

The vibrator on it was great though, but also i found it didnt actually have a vibrating thing for the perineum even though it seemed to suggest that in the ad and pictures. I’ve seen heaps of these advertised and assume they’re all very similar…so i wouldnt recommend the thrusting one, he’s better off just going with just vibrating… ultimately it didnt give me the famous ‘super orgasm’ but it sure made my normal orgasms feel a whole lot better!

Or else I’ve seen some that got a “tapping” function, which sounds like it would definitely hit the P-spot- curious to give that a try eventually!

1 Like

I need a new one, something different to a standard vibrating one, thrusting one recommendation?

After trying a thrusting dildo I’m a bit sceptical on thrusting plugs, the dildo doesn’t really function as intended unless it is suctioned to a hard surface, if I hold it in hand it just thrusts backwards against my hand. That being said, I have seen quite a few thrusting plugs I would try.

Closest I have come (pun intended) to achieving P Spot orgasm is with a glass dildo/plug with a slight curve and the Lelo Loki Wave. Neither of them have fully done the deed yet, but they have both got very close to it.

I’ve not tried a thrusting prostate massager toy yet but will update when I do.

In my mind I thought it might be really good but from the posts above seems a few of you were underwhelmed but will keep an open mind and make up my own mind after trying one a few times.

Think everyone has different prostate glands that require different things to set of their super p male o.

The problems I found were

The thrusting movement was very small, maybe 2 - 3 cm

The power was too low and the thrusting movement just stopped working once it was inside me.

2 Likes

Thanks for that @rockstar great feedback

1 Like

I haven’t yet but would love too, just hoping for a good tester to come up and me to get lucky :slight_smile:

1 Like